• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP in 4 Sentences

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Originally said about Twitter:

• How dare you talk about A when B is infinitely more important?

• If I disagree with you, you’re almost certainly arguing in bad faith and probably evil as well.

• You are personally responsible, in toto and in perpetuity, for everything that your friends, colleagues, and/or ancestors have ever said, done, or thought.

• Sentences #2 and #3 do not apply to me.

You are too pessimistic, there are an abnormally high number of people here who do better. But ya, that is how it often goes now. What do you expect when the schools (even elite schools) indoctrinate rather than educate, and when the pursuit of fantasy over reality often in the pursuit of utopia building has become such a popular pastime?

• If I disagree with you, you’re almost certainly arguing in bad faith and probably evil as well.

• You are personally responsible, in toto and in perpetuity, for everything that your friends, colleagues, and/or ancestors have ever said, done, or thought.

Your name is LowDown after all. Have you considered that may have an effect on those who read your posts?

Does your user name make you sound angry, or viewed as a antagonist?

I honestly think it does, so I try to counter it by flying a friendly corporate logo as avatar, that and exhibiting the duality of man:

Speaking of avatars, LowDown's looks especially menacing.

I honestly think it does, so I try to counter it by flying a friendly corporate logo as avatar, that and exhibiting the duality of man:

Speaking of avatars, LowDown's looks especially menacing.

Well, it is a magical villain.

But yours scares me more.

Considering your entire schtick is guilt by association, demonizing and outright lying, this post just oozes irony.

Considering your entire schtick is guilt by association, demonizing and outright lying, this post just oozes irony.

Always something uplifting to say.

Back
Top Bottom