• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Gaming Group

Been playing Skyrim as a Khajiit sneaky archer/dagger type. I also have assassin's creed IV:Black Flag. I heard in AC:IV there is a glitch that makes the main character speak with the stereotypical west country pirate accent?

Appears I picked up Xcom2 at some point. Never played it.

A couple notes regarding the above build and tech tree and ranger+sniper tactics. GTS is first but another building happens before the PG, and tech sniper rifle upgrade before Mech Breakdown.

About tactics.

1. Leapfrog rangers. Back ranger moves blue, then other ranger moves blue, then back ranger moves yellow and then other ranger yellow. Each time a ranger moves, one is uncovering a little more of the map. When a range discovers an enemy pod, don't move him or the other ranger more this turn yet because one might wanna use them in the event the snipers do not eliminate everything in the enemy group.

2. With other snipers in Overwatch, fire with the highest percentage chance sniper. The aim penalty from Overwatch is not as bad as the aim penalty vs cover, so it's best if the snipers fire on moving targets as opposed to manual fire after the enemy moves.

3. Decide if to finish with rangers, depending on if one can re-camouflage for additional enemy groups. It's not likely the enemy can get near the snipers but they may have revealed a ranger by approaching after the sniper shot. For that reason, try to keep enemies at maximum ranger vision. On that note, here's when and why enemies react: If one kills the only visible enemy of a group, the remaining member(s) of that group will do nothing when that enemy is killed. If other members of the group are visible, they will move one action point towards the fire. They can't see the rangers or the snipers; however, if the rangers can see them then they will move in the direction the fire came from. Their movement being dependent on your vision is weird. If a ranger is in between the shot and the enemy, and too close to the enemy, the enemy might reveal the ranger.

With these tactics, no soldier is ever injured (or even fired on) and thus one always uses the same soldiers and they all promote to maximum quickly.

Last note, only upgrade ranger and sniper weapons. Don't waste resources on others.

Last edited:
If anyone wanted to play battleground europe i’d return to it or maybe foxhole

Back
Top Bottom