• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Games Forum is Live!

Hold on. Having technical difficulties.

It looks like it's working. Thank you Vik.

Thank Hugh. I don't have the authority to add Game Hosts. I'm talking to him now about finding a solution where we can run this the way I want to without creating extra work for the admins.

The Sicilian Menace will probably be the last normal mafia game I host. I'm creating a new niche using the developing world of Ordonia, complete with new roles, etc.

Vik, that Robot Assassination Droid is gonna be boss. :mrgreen:

sounds interesting.. what are mafia games?

Mafia is a party game where the majority of the players take on the roles of members of a Town being besieged by the Mafia. They talk to each other during the Day to figure out who the Mafia are, and then vote to lynch them, and then at Night the Mafia plot to kill another member of the Town.

Vik, do you think there should be an announcement on DP or something of the sort to notify and potentially draw new players to these games?

We need some "oil" to grease this machine, imho.

I am only up for playing one game at a time.

Not sure where else to post this, but it seems that Wake followed me to Mafiascum. This should be fun. :2razz:

Not sure where else to post this, but it seems that Wake followed me to Mafiascum. This should be fun. :2razz:

I have looked for him elsewhere but have not located him on other boards. I actually liked Wake. You, however, have other things to be concerned about. Those results should be rolling in a couple weeks from now shouldn't they?

Good Luck

I have looked for him elsewhere but have not located him on other boards. I actually liked Wake. You, however, have other things to be concerned about. Those results should be rolling in a couple weeks from now shouldn't they?

Good Luck

Thanks! I'm sure I did fine. But I'd really like to know for sure!

Thanks! I'm sure I did fine. But I'd really like to know for sure!

Do you get your score? Some states don't release scores unless you fail for fear lawyers will use their higher score to say they are better lawyers.

Do you get your score? Some states don't release scores unless you fail for fear lawyers will use their higher score to say they are better lawyers.

I don't know. I'll find out soon. I think New York is like that. And I can see why (per the rules of professional conduct) why it would be dicey to to say something like that.

lol, did he bring Solaris with him?

You should host a Mafia game.

i would actually really enjoy that, and have thought about it. i might start thinking about a theme and game design. Pasch sets the bar pretty high.

i would actually really enjoy that, and have thought about it. i might start thinking about a theme and game design. Pasch sets the bar pretty high.

Make a thread for suggestions? I vote Star Trek or LOTR, with fake-claims for non-town.

Damn it, as annoying as you all are, I'm starting to miss the games.

Get at least ten people interested and I'll host another one.

I think if you open a sign-up thread, we'll have 10 players in under a week.

Back
Top Bottom