• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Forum Summer Meet-Up

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anyone ever pull this off? I think it would be a nifty idea to meetup with our fellow Forumies. :2wave:

There was a small meet-up a couple years back. I think it's a wonderful idea.

It's kind of tough to pull off though I'd imagine, very few people could actually make it.

Yup, I think it would be cool. Problem is finding a central location that the most folks could get to. I'm one of the ones that could travel anywhere, though, so it doesn't matter to me where it takes place.

It's kind of tough to pull off though I'd imagine, very few people could actually make it.

Well people will have to quit their jobs then. Whats more important? A meetup or working? :2razz:

Im bringing the chips and Italian Sausage!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom