• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football league

I joined so you do not come in last.

Edit: and it is an odd number again, so if needed I can drop.

Don't you dare drop. We'll find one more.

I'll play if you need one more.

We need you, MG. You'll find it's actually less time consuming than the fantasy hockey was. You really only need to set your team up once a week, or, if you're like Roughdraft, just once for the whole season.

We need you, MG. You'll find it's actually less time consuming than the fantasy hockey was. You really only need to set your team up once a week, or, if you're like Roughdraft, just once for the whole season.

Awww, jealous of my shiny little football medal?

so draft date?

September Sec... Third. :mrgreen:

Nah it's Sunday, September 2nd at 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time so that'd be - 6:00 P.M. you're time in England, I believe.

That date was tentative, Z. I had to put something in to start the league. I started a thread on the league page to discuss alternatives.

That date was tentative, Z. I had to put something in to start the league. I started a thread on the league page to discuss alternatives.

Ah my bad. Higgins, disregard my statement!

You know, it's been years since I've been in a fantasy league, and even longer since I was in a free one. I may jump into one this year.

lol had my work draft tonight and some twat drafted the wrong AP

What kind of league are you in if someone can draft a dude who's no longer even in the NFL?

Since I know Tuck loves Da Bears, in Higgs draft, get Ditka as your TE. :mrgreen:

Still need MG to go ahead and sign up so that the draft can be scheduled.

Sorry for delaying things, I am good now ready to draft my dream team. :2razz:

You didn't delay anything. I'm glad you decided to play, even if you're an Eagles fan.

You didn't delay anything. I'm glad you decided to play, even if you're an Eagles fan.

SO says the guy who is going to lose to MG(a gurl!) and me(some one who does not like football).

SO says the guy who is going to lose to MG(a gurl!) and me(some one who does not like football).

That's a lot of tough talk o fourth place finisher (behind me) in fantasy hockey.

Last edited:
That's a lot of tough talk o fourth place finisher (behind me) in fantasy hockey.

Typical Cowboys fan mentioning glory (or not so much) from the past! :2razz:

Bad enough I have to put up with my boyfriend being a Cowgirlz fan, but heck, I'll just jinx ya with my Jessica Simpson curse. Works like a ****ing charm! :cool:

Though I'm a newbie to fantasy football, I am a pool goddess. Aside from the bad year I had last season, I mostly do well. I bought an ipad with my winnings the year before and was leading a North American contest until week 9. ;) Not bad for a guuuuurl.

For all the Cowboys fans out there...

552553_473245056028730_437184059_n.jpg

Fantasy hockey is alot like real life hockey. No one really gives a ****....

Back
Top Bottom