• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football league

Sure. And while you're at it, you could go with...

Plaxidental Shooting

No Suh For You

Forte Year Old Virgin

Orton Hears A Boo

White Cassel

*rimshot*

In a league with bear fans, I'd be tempted by the Forte one.

My two Redskins themed ones was "Way too Gross Man" last year with good old Sexy Rexy as our QB. If it fits, "Helu my baby, Helu my honey" or if it doesn't fit "Helu Goodbye". Unfortunately that one only works for 1/3rd of the season before Shanny switches running backs. Then you have to switch it to a new RB name...perhaps "Here come the Royster" for the other 1/3rd or maybe, and going really out there reference for this one, but "Run Bubba Smith" when Timmy Hightower's in the other 1/3rd (Bonus points if you're a child of the 80's and figure that one out).

I wish to unofficially join with the Dolphins' defense and Sanchez/Tebow. Of course, I'll need a back-up QB for when the Phins play the Jets, but I'll just make that up as I go along. When the Phins have the #1 defense and Tebow wins 14 games (while breaking the QB total TDs record) following a Sanchez injury, I shall declare myself uncontested champion (that part will be official).

Last edited:
So who scheduled the draft in the middle of wrestling tonight?

Damn it. I'm trying to get it but it won't launch the draft. Computer may be picking for me.

I have a TeamSpeak server set up for the draft. The connection info is as follows:

Server IP - IL2.LeetTS.com:9988
Password - bobo

I'm in there now.

I know not nearly enough about football to do well at this, and Tucker complimented one of my picks, so I should be thoroughly screwed, but the draft was fun.

I know not nearly enough about football to do well at this, and Tucker complimented one of my picks, so I should be thoroughly screwed, but the draft was fun.

I only complimented one of your picks, so you're definitely going to suck.

coudnt connect to the site for some reason! Oh well the computer did a decent enough job with Gronk and Calvin, need a QB though!

coudnt connect to the site for some reason! Oh well the computer did a decent enough job with Gronk and Calvin, need a QB though!

Yahoo's being a piece of **** this year. I got stuck with Aaron Rogers in my other league. I still think taking a QB early is a bad move in any league that hands out less than 6 per passing touchdowns. It's very easy to grab a top 5 fantasy QB late in the draft and even off of waivers. I do it almost every single year in every single league. Every single year at least one guy moves from being ranked somewhere in the middle to being in the top 5.

By taking a draft the QB late stance, you get to double down on your betting by grabbing your top two predictions over two rounds (say 6 and 7 or 7 and 8). If you have any skill at making the guess, you'll do better than a lot of people who jumped on QB early.

anyone fancy trading any RB's?

Back
Top Bottom