• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football league

1. Do I get to pick?
2. Is it too late to join?

You've obviously never been to Canada...

24974728.jpg

Sorry Eco and Weasel. We have the maximum number of teams we can have.

The best FF leagues are on NFL.com. Yahoo does the auto draft, which is for the birds. Live drafts online (and in person) are a lot better. NFL.com has good options, like their Live Draft Lobby where you can log in and as soon as 10 people are in the lobby, they take you to the live draft. Only have to wait for a short time for it to fill up to 10.

And their live draft interface is tops and a lot of fun. It also goes by fast. The entire 16-round draft for 10 teams takes about 30 minutes, depending how many retards you have in the draft who like to take all 90 seconds for each pick.

Whatever you do, do not draft Steve McNair too early. I have a suspicion you can get him cheap late in the draft.

And do not forget about Rae Carruth in your prison leagues. I heard due to certain shower avoidances, he is quite nimble on his feet and is better at shedding tackles.

I could have sworn you said Rod Carew````` :)

Tim-

Im planning on drafting an all felon team this year. Im doing a lot of scouting of the Detroit Lions, obviously...

Im planning on drafting an all felon team this year. Im doing a lot of scouting of the Detroit Lions, obviously...

One of my teams this year is named NFLPADefenseAtty because I couldn't figure out a better one referencing all of the offseason arrests.

"TJ Whoseyourmama" is still a relevant funny team name, right? RIGHT?

Sure. And while you're at it, you could go with...

Plaxidental Shooting

No Suh For You

Forte Year Old Virgin

Orton Hears A Boo

White Cassel

*rimshot*

If someone drops out, let me know and I can jump in and draft or even take a team over. Just shoot me an email or PM here.

Whatever you do, don't name your FF team the Coat Hanger Assassins. Some people have no sense of humor about that. :shock:

so this Monday 9ish Eastern time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom