• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football league

Tucker Case

Matthew 16:3
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I set up the league. It's yahoo again.

The league ID is 232681
The Password is: debatepolitics

Thanks Tuck!

Everyone who joins should make sure to say hi to the Hugh the new co-commish, BTW. He'll void your wins later on if you don't. :2razz:

I'll play... Never played Fantasy before so some might need to get me up to speed, however, I Always do well in the pick em threads on another forum I post at. :)

Tim-

Is LibLady still around? She has absolutely OWNED me the last 2 years...

I'm so in, and I'm so ready for football season to start.

I've already signed up. Looking forward to it...

I set up the league. It's yahoo again.

The league ID is 232681
The Password is: debatepolitics

Alright, I'm registerted as Hicups Hiccups.. :)

We draft Sept 2nd correct?

Tim-

We are at 9 teams right now. We need an even number, so if anyone else is wanting to participate, I'd suggest you join soon.

The most we can have is 12 right?

going to suck for you lot when you get beat by a Brit at Fantasy Football ;)

going to suck for you lot when you get beat by a Brit at Fantasy Football ;)

It's not impossible. Last year I didn't even log in for the draft. I left all the settings as default and let it pick me a team at random, and I actually won last year, lol. I find it funny that I won when there are all these people spending days worth of research to pick out a team, lol.

I'm down. :2razz:

It's not impossible. Last year I didn't even log in for the draft. I left all the settings as default and let it pick me a team at random, and I actually won last year, lol. I find it funny that I won when there are all these people spending days worth of research to pick out a team, lol.

The funny thing is that you wouldn't have even made the playoffs if the settings hadn't been changed to allow 8 teams in instead of the original six.

The funny thing is that you wouldn't have even made the playoffs if the settings hadn't been changed to allow 8 teams in instead of the original six.

That was my plan! *evil laugh*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom