• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP fantasy football league 2013

BTW, it would be great if people could somehow use their DP user name so we know who's who.

I am in just to take revenge on Tucker for last season and his cruel words to me...

I am in just to take revenge on Tucker for last season and his cruel words to me...
This year dont draft soccer players...think AMERICAN football...

I'm going to have to bow out this year. Too much going on IRL and I am in 2 different pay leagues this year. I'm bowing out of another league I've participated in for the past 3 years as well. Good luck to all of you and may X finish in last place!

:flames:

Too complicated. I'll unofficially take the Dolphins QB, RB(s), WR, special teams and defense.

Join up, they all should be available when you want them. :lol:

I don't know anything about the players today (except a bit about Miami). I'd just be in it for the homerist ****-talking, and there's plenty of room for that in the main NFL thread.

I don't know anything about the players today (except a bit about Miami). I'd just be in it for the homerist ****-talking, and there's plenty of room for that in the main NFL thread.

You'd be surprised how often "that guy" ends up winning the league. :lol:

RG3sus.jpg

Praise be to RG3sus, may he and the Butler deliver unto the Redskins a NFL title alongside a new football icon for my awards section.

Zyphlin, who should I draft to annoy Tucker?

Back
Top Bottom