• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP fantasy football league 2013

Zyphlin, who should I draft to annoy Tucker?

I would say Brandon Marshall, Matt Forte, or the Chicago Defense.

Unfortunately, Tucker's actually a smart Fantasy Football player so generally doesn't get annoyed when he can't grab a homer pick. I think he even wound up with Aaron Rodgers in a league last year...and I think I laughed at him for it.

Me on the other hand...you've got to twist my arm really, REALLY hard to get me to draft a cowboy pretty much EVER.

I think he even wound up with Aaron Rodgers in a league last year...and I think I laughed at him for it.

****ing bull**** ass yahoo not letting me into the draft!

I'm an ultra homer on one thing: don't draft a Packer player early.

I also never draft a QB early because they are crazy overvalued in a pass happy league where the dropoff between QB's 4-12 isn't that great. I got straight ****ed in that draft because yahoo was glitchy that day.

Me on the other hand...you've got to twist my arm really, REALLY hard to get me to draft a cowboy pretty much EVER.

Speaking of how much the Cowboys suck(and why did saying that make me think of Brokeback Mountain), why isn't X Factor in the league?

****ing bull**** ass yahoo not letting me into the draft!

I'm an ultra homer on one thing: don't draft a Packer player early.

I also never draft a QB early because they are crazy overvalued in a pass happy league where the dropoff between QB's 4-12 isn't that great. I got straight ****ed in that draft because yahoo was glitchy that day.

same thing happened to me...but I won

So just a heads up for people to check, the iOS Yahoo Fantasy Football app may have issues with showing WR's during the drafting.

I discovered this the hard way in my pay league's draft today

I discovered this the hard way in my pay league's draft today

It's actually a free league this year. (for anyone confused, Zyph is in another league I run besides the DP league)

The app didn't even work for me when I tried to use it in another league.

Oh?! I was going to say, I was planning on asking in our current PM back and forth where I needed to pay pal the money to :D That does make it less obnoxious, lol.

I went and downloaded an update today and saw that they apparently had a bug fix with WR's not showing up in leagues with a W/T option

I was going to say, I was planning on asking in our current PM back and forth where I needed to pay pal the money to

Donations to the Tucker Case Foundation: Expanding America's Future, One Burrito at a Time are always welcome.

I went and downloaded an update today and saw that they apparently had a bug fix with WR's not showing up in leagues with a W/T option

I might be able to use it for tonight's draft then.

I haven't looked today and maybe the info is there, but what is the draft order? Who goes first, etc...

I haven't looked today and maybe the info is there, but what is the draft order? Who goes first, etc...

If it's like previous years, it'll be randomly decided just before the draft starts.

Edited to add: I just checked the league site and it says "Order of selection will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the start of the draft."

Got it.
What time do you recommend logging on? I'll be there around 6 or so central time.

The draft start's at 7 central, so my objective recommendation would be like 6:50 or so. :lol: Since I'm in the league as well, my actual recommendation is 8:30 :2razz:

The draft start's at 7 central, so my objective recommendation would be like 6:50 or so. :lol: Since I'm in the league as well, my actual recommendation is 8:30 :2razz:

LMAO..good one.
In that case I'll be there at 6! :)

late night for me tonight then lol! Have friday off work anyway so it works

The computer will just do an auto draft if I can't make it, right?

Back
Top Bottom