• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....that just happened. Shame about Murray. They have to figure something out about the knee injuries.

1 week left...I think GDB still has a shot.

Well....that just happened. Shame about Murray. They have to figure something out about the knee injuries.

1 week left...I think GDB still has a shot.
That moves you into first going into that last week. That was a nice break for you since you had Hopkins and he had Murray... there was almost no way for you to win that game unless Tonya Harding intervened.

It appears that 3 of 4 playoff positions are clinched, with the number #1 seed is up for grabs, though no one but me has a particularly tough game next week, and I can't win it on points. If I can't have the #1 seed, I want you to have it as I think you are a tad bit tougher than Stable Genius given that I had to score 169 points just to beat you by 2.

I will be doing all I can, however, to help GDB by ending Infantry Boys playoff chances next week.

BTW. We ended up with 1 or 2 dead teams this year (and embarrassingly, I barely beat each of them). I do hope that is remedied next season as this is otherwise a good league.

Last edited:
That moves you into first going into that last week. That was a nice break for you since you had Hopkins and he had Murray... there was almost no way for you to win that game unless Tonya Harding intervened.

It appears that 3 of 4 playoff positions are clinched, with the number #1 seed is up for grabs, though no one but me has a particularly tough game next week, and I can't win it on points. If I can't have the #1 seed, I want you to have it as I think you are a tad bit tougher than Stable Genius given that I had to score 169 points just to beat you by 2.

I will be doing all I can, however, to help GDB by ending Infantry Boys playoff chances next week.

BTW. We ended up with 1 or 2 dead teams this year (and embarrassingly, I barely beat each of them). I do hope that is remedied next season as this is otherwise a good league.
I already wrote this week off yesterday and didnt check the scores til the 4th quarter. I hate that Murray went down...lousy way to win.

I looked at the points and who knows...Infantry Boys and GDB and it looks like they are REALLY close on points.

Im surprised X didnt do better. Bad luck for some of the boys.

I already wrote this week off yesterday and didnt check the scores til the 4th quarter. I hate that Murray went down...lousy way to win.

I looked at the points and who knows...Infantry Boys and GDB and it looks like they are REALLY close on points.

Im surprised X didnt do better. Bad luck for some of the boys.
My chances took a huge hit when Cooper Kupp went down for the season.

That's going to be tough to do. I play in a couple of money leagues every year, and the vast majority have 1 or 2 dead teams. No different this year.

That's going to be tough to do. I play in a couple of money leagues every year, and the vast majority have 1 or 2 dead teams. No different this year.
You replace the dead teams with new owners. Hopefully the new owners play to the end. I took over a dead team last year. I like to think I'm an upgrade over the previous dead owner. One of this year's dead teams is a new owner, so it doesn't always work.

I have been in a money league for about 20 years. We have 1 or 2 new owners each year.... we have guys that aren't into it, but I don't remember people leaving open spots or IR players in their line-ups midseason very often. That is annoying.

Last edited:
My chances took a huge hit when Cooper Kupp went down for the season.
No doubt. I put a lot of stock in CMC over the last few years and as my number one pick, he defintely created if not a mountain, a really decent sized molehill to overcome.

No doubt. I put a lot of stock in CMC over the last few years and as my number one pick, he defintely created if not a mountain, a really decent sized molehill to overcome.
My decision in the first round, after inherenting a team that finished in last place last season, was Cooper Kupp or Justin Jefferson.

Mistakes were made.

My decision in the first round, after inherenting a team that finished in last place last season, was Cooper Kupp or Justin Jefferson.

Mistakes were made.
I grabbed Dalvin Cook in the 1st. Not worth a 1st round pick. I had Jonathan Taylor as a keeper, that cost me a 2nd round pick. It seemed like a no-brainer at the time, but he wasn't even worth a 2nd rounder. My best moves were drafting AJ Brown in the 3rd and Jalen Hurts in the 4th and keeping Jamar Chase, which cost me a 9th round pick.

@Hari Seldon Just a hearty congrats to you on your win!

I will be pulling for you in the final (If I have to lose, I want to lose to the winner). I really thought I had a great shot to win the league this year, but was buzzsawed by injuries this week (Hurts, Taylor and Pierece). My efforts to replace them led me to bad choices: I took Rogers over Minshew; Knight over Foreman; Wilson over Moore and dumped the NE D for Cleveland. All for good reason, but the result just wasn't there. Oh well, there is always next year. I still have great keepers.

Good luck.Wi

All comes down to tonight. If my guys come close to their projections I should win it. If not...well...it wasnt meant to be.

All comes down to tonight. If my guys come close to their projections I should win it. If not...well...it wasnt meant to be.
Congrats, I should have stayed with Jones to have a chance.

Congrats, I should have stayed with Jones to have a chance.
Not counting any chickens yet, but yeah...Jones had a great day. That would have knocked it out of the park.

That was an anticlimactic finish to the season.

Waddya say, ( @Hari Seldon )Hari...Red flips a coin for the winner...you can call it.

While I'm not thrilled with the way the season ended with the cancellation of the Bengals-Bills game, it is what it is. Congrats to @Hari Seldon for winning the league for the 2nd time!

While I'm not thrilled with the way the season ended with the cancellation of the Bengals-Bills game, it is what it is. Congrats to @Hari Seldon for winning the league for the 2nd time!
I did have a good year but it's nothing to brag about. Vance would have won if they played.

I would like to get my name on the roster for this years Fantasy Football please. If possible. Thank you.

I would like to get my name on the roster for this years Fantasy Football please. If possible. Thank you.
Are you listed as a TE or WR? Where should I think about drafting you.

Kidding aside, it is a fun league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom