• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2021

No fair @Hari Seldon ! Your opponent started two players that were out this week. Booooooooooooooooooooo :)

How 'bout them Seahawks! They actually played better later in the game for once!

For Yahoo FF week 4 I'm ahead of The Regulators by 16.1 points. Here's the problem - I have zero players left for the week and he's starting Justin Herbert tonight - so I get to see myself lose slowly 😓 (n)
I'm playing my roommate this week and I have a sizeable lead going into tonight. So long as Carr doesn't blow up, I've got this one this week.

I'm playing my roommate this week and I have a sizeable lead going into tonight. So long as Carr doesn't blow up, I've got this one this week.
In week 3 my kicker scored 17 points, so if Zeke's kicker, Carlson does that tonight, all Carr would have to do would be to score 25 points - which is doable for QB.. but don't worry... I'm sure that won't happen - I mean what are the chances a kicker could score that high 2 weeks in a row? 🏈

No fair @Hari Seldon ! Your opponent started two players that were out this week. Booooooooooooooooooooo :)
? All his players had points except for the kicker who pulled a groin in the 1st qtr which matched my TE who also got hurt early. Even if you substitute is 2 best bench players for starters he doesn't come close to beating me. Are you sure you are looking at the correct game?

? All his players had points except for the kicker who pulled a groin in the 1st qtr which matched my TE who also got hurt early. Even if you substitute is 2 best bench players for starters he doesn't come close to beating me. Are you sure you are looking at the correct game?
Yes, I was looking at the wrong week. That's right! SF was using it's punter for place-kicking yesterday - I was wondering - how hard would it have been for SF to pick up a retired place kicker last week and just use them temporarily? Any of them could probably have done better than poor Wishnowsky!

Oh, great! Tonight the announcers are going on and on about what a "superstar" Herbert is. That's the last player my opponent started against me this week.

Lovely 😥

Oh, great! Tonight the announcers are going on and on about what a "superstar" Herbert is. That's the last player my opponent started against me this week.

Lovely 😥
Yea he's pretty good! :p

Man...when I miss with my lineups, I miss big time.

Don't think I don't appreciate it. I thought I was seeing things when I noticed Sam Darnold at QB.
Rule 1 of Fantasy Football...Never get involved in a land war in Asia but only slightly lesser known: never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!

Oh...wait....its "Never bench your stud starters on whims"

We’ve got some really potent teams this year.

Holy cow @RedAkston , we're both getting blown out this week - myself much worse than you. My problems:

- I started Wilson instead of Stafford because I'm a loyal fool, and even before he went out, injured for 4 - 8 weeks, Wilson was doing shitty!
- I started Carson (RB) who was ruled out of the entire game.

Consistency is not my friend this year.

4th Gen Warfare blew up this week. Look at the scores on his bench!

What an entertaining game.

4th Gen Warfare blew up this week. Look at the scores on his bench!
If this keeps up we are going to have a really interesting season. Its pretty much wide open.

Back from the dead. I wished Lamar would have saved that performance.

Rule 1 of Fantasy Football...Never get involved in a land war in Asia but only slightly lesser known: never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!

Oh...wait....its "Never bench your stud starters on whims"
If it makes you feel better it wouldn't have mattered if you started Herbert and Brown.

If it makes you feel better it wouldn't have mattered if you started Herbert and Brown.
I always prefer if I lose that I get beat by someone that has a great week. You had a great week. You'll be dangerous all season long.

Why are the Eagles so frikkin’ worthless?

Making a comeback after an 0 - 3 start. Similar to last year. The major saving grace this year is I don't have to root for any cowboys although having a buccaneer is pretty bad.

CMC to the IR list. Im not going to say I didnt expect it........but.................dangit..........

Back
Top Bottom