• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2021

The play would have been more effective if they had run it from under center. Granted the quick hit would be tough, but from the shotgun with Lynch flared out, I'm not saying it was obvious, but Butler saw it all the way.

Regardless...you have 3 downs and a beast running back. You dont throw the football. You do not throw the football.
I am going only from memory here, but I don't think there was time for three run plays, but enough time for a pass plus two run plays. If I remember correctly, passing the ball on 1st down amounted to a free play as you otherwise could not get three plays in... but, what do I know, I scored a measly 79 points this week.

I am going only from memory here, but I don't think there was time for three run plays, but enough time for a pass plus two run plays. If I remember correctly, passing the ball on 1st down amounted to a free play as you otherwise could not get three plays in... but, what do I know, I scored a measly 79 points this week.
25 seconds and a time out. Run one, pass OUTSIDE...run one. Easily within 25 seconds. But you HAVE to give your beast 2 shots at 1 yard.

People forget that the Seahawks...even with their Legion of Boom...were ahead by 10 with 8 minutes left in the game and gave up 2 unanswered scores in the last 8 minutes. Not as bad as the Atlanta collapse, but still pretty bad.

I was so sure I lost again. I watched the game last night for awhile and I thought Aaron Rodgers was going to get a ton more points than he did (he still had a much better game fantasy wise than my qb did).

Fricken McCaffrey....I'm going to have to start calling him Mr Glass.....

Both @upsideguy and my guys are having just dismal performances today. The only reason I'm forecasted to win is because I'm the one doing a little less shitty.

Both @upsideguy and my guys are having just dismal performances today. The only reason I'm forecasted to win is because I'm the one doing a little less shitty.
Yep, my best player didn't play (Cook)... my 2nd best player (Taylor) appears to a dog (I thought he was a steal for a 3rd round pick, then again, the 3rd round was the 21st pick in the draft, so I overpaid), my 3rd best player was hurt. I did attempt to swap Chase for Schuster at, well just after game time so it didn't work. 30 seconds earlier I would likely at least salvage a respectable score for the week.

This could be a long season. Then again, it is a long season.

Yep, my best player didn't play (Cook)... my 2nd best player (Taylor) appears to a dog (I thought he was a steal for a 3rd round pick, then again, the 3rd round was the 21st pick in the draft, so I overpaid), my 3rd best player was hurt. I did attempt to swap Chase for Schuster at, well just after game time so it didn't work. 30 seconds earlier I would likely at least salvage a respectable score for the week.

This could be a long season. Then again, it is a long season.
And I thought I was going to lose Carson for the season, my only good RB. He came back and still had a shitty game! I give up and finally admit it: Seahawks suck!

And holy shit, @upsideguy , I don't mean to rub it in - but Chase would have been an excellent start, you're right! And look at Connor, your RB from AZ! Damn!

Fricken McCaffrey....I'm going to have to start calling him Mr Glass.....
Don’t give up yet. It would not surprise me if Dak gets hurt the first play and the Cowboys get shut out.

And holy shit, @upsideguy , I don't mean to rub it in - but Chase would have been an excellent start, you're right! And look at Connor, your RB from AZ! Damn!
I feel his pain. I absolutely hate it when I leave a lot of points on the bench which I’ve already done quite a bit this season.

I feel his pain. I absolutely hate it when I leave a lot of points on the bench which I’ve already done quite a bit this season.
It seems like the Yahoo FF forecasts have been way off so far. You just have to go with your gut sometimes, ignoring Yahoo's advice.

It seems like the Yahoo FF forecasts have been way off so far. You just have to go with your gut sometimes, ignoring Yahoo's advice.
Yahoo's predictions are trash, always have been.

@RedAkston So will Hurts score 27.13 points or will the Cowboys dominate and give me a fantasy win?

@RedAkston So will Hurts score 27.13 points or will the Cowboys dominate and give me a fantasy win?
I believe 27.13 is in reach as he is very mobile and prone to take off if the pocket collapses.

I believe 27.13 is in reach as he is very mobile and prone to take off if the pocket collapses.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. Hurts is still new so there isn't a gameplan for him yet. This will be his season to run

Don’t give up yet. It would not surprise me if Dak gets hurt the first play and the Cowboys get shut out.
I wont count any chickens...I think you got this one.

How 'bout them Seahawks! They actually played better later in the game for once!

For Yahoo FF week 4 I'm ahead of The Regulators by 16.1 points. Here's the problem - I have zero players left for the week and he's starting Justin Herbert tonight - so I get to see myself lose slowly 😓 (n)

Back
Top Bottom