• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2020 (fingers crossed)

Someone is making a lot of roster moves. Will it be enough?

Someone is making a lot of roster moves. Will it be enough?
Doubtful!

Its really kind of a minor miracle I stayed in first for so long. My bad weeks happened when others had bad weeks. But occasionally things blow up and I score well, but I'm not loving any of my matchups this week.

And it should be noted that some of those moves that were made were made in preparation for week 16...if I manage to squeak by this week.

And it should be noted that some of those moves that were made were made in preparation for week 16...if I manage to squeak by this week.
Great start! I'm going to need Henry to have a repeat of last week to have a shot it appears. Good thing he's going up against the worst rushing defense in the league this week.

Great start! I'm going to need Henry to have a repeat of last week to have a shot it appears. Good thing he's going up against the worst rushing defense in the league this week.
Figures though...Herbert has taken a dump the last two weeks an he goes to the Raiders in their house and lights them up. That could come back to bite me. Ive over-coached myself more than a few times this year.

What a joke.

I beat Stable Genius TWICE and he player Eco TWICE.

BS.
Some whine with your cheese? I had a good year and finished with the most points if not the best record. Some nice pick ups for the playoffs in Hurts and C. Davis. Makes up for Fuller and Allen being suspended and hurt.

Take away his 2 wins from Eco and your 1 win from Eco and Stable Genius still beats you for the playoff spot by 120 points.

Your problem wasnt the wins from Eco...your problem was the 6 losses you had
I beat Eco in week 3 and he had a legit team, 117 points. I had 154 so it wouldn't really have mattered. The other time it did as that was when T. Hill had a million points but he was missing starters.

I beat Eco in week 3 and he had a legit team, 117 points. I had 154 so it wouldn't really have mattered. The other time it did as that was when T. Hill had a million points but he was missing starters.
It really came down to matchups. With your points you should have been frst. I could easily have had 3 more losses but thats the gig. 1 and 2 in the Championship....thats how it should be.

Good pick up with Hurts. I was expecting him to have a 2nd game slump but he went off.

132054604_4933156836754736_702944747247970454_n.jpeg

A friend in another league sent this...thought it was appropriate.... ;)

Congrats on the win. I knew trading Waller would come back to bite me in the ass and it did.
Thanks. I think he's turned out to be the #2 TE behind Kelce.

Kamara is having a decent game....

Congrats to Hari. Highest points total all year and most consistent. Kamara didnt hurt (He took me to the bank in my family league so it stings a little less).

Back
Top Bottom