• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2020 (fingers crossed)

Pretty much every draft we have had...even the years (yes...that’s plural) I won’t it all and the years I came in second my draft grade has always been pretty close to last. Getting a positive grade probably means it’s going to be a dismal season.

Dak stoke several of my picks. It was uncanny. Like every pick from round 4 to 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much every draft we have had...even the years (yes...that’s plural) I won’t it all and the years I came in second my draft grade has always been pretty close to last. Getting a positive grade probably means it’s going to be a dismal season.

Dak stoke several of my picks. It was uncanny. Like every pick from round 4 to 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s me :mrgreen:

Game on. Hard to believe the season is actually starting tonight. Good luck everyone.

My team is crushing it right now.

How did Dak to the future get a, A grade for their draft?

Looks like The Messiah has the most dangerous team.

How did Dak to the future get a, A grade for their draft?

Looks like The Messiah has the most dangerous team.
Yahoo's ratings are a joke.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If you look at Daks team, he does have a projected top 5 QB, the #2 rated RB, a projected top 2 TE, and the projected #1 Defense, as well as all the fillers. For the week he was number 2 in scoring. Its not a fluke.

We'll see how real some of the projections are after this next week. Should be a good one.

If you look at Daks team, he does have a projected top 5 QB, the #2 rated RB, a projected top 2 TE, and the projected #1 Defense, as well as all the fillers. For the week he was number 2 in scoring. Its not a fluke.

We'll see how real some of the projections are after this next week. Should be a good one.

And who was number one, again? :mrgreen:

And who was number one, again? :mrgreen:

No doubt...you had a great week. We'll see after this week who is really rising to the top.

No doubt...you had a great week. We'll see after this week who is really rising to the top.

Yeah, I’ve had good starts in the past only to have the wheels come completely off.

I'm off to a slow start (squeaked out a win in week 1). #1 receiver in the league out for who knows how long and everyone but my QB underperformed in week 1. Hoping for a better week 2 but battling injuries it appears.

Bad week for injuries. The 1 and 2 picks are down with Barkely lost for the year.

Bad week for injuries. The 1 and 2 picks are down with Barkely lost for the year.

Damn my team is looking great. Can't believe I picked up Franklin off waivers. He's looking like a Kamara.

Close game, X. I thought you had me going into Monday nights game.

Heads up on some of this weeks game decisions. Games that some people are counting on today have been pushed back to NEXT week.

Heads up on some of this weeks game decisions. Games that some people are counting on today have been pushed back to NEXT week.
At this rate, I don't know how this season is going to work out. I don't think all teams are going to play all 16 games. I've been decimated by injuries and forced early bye weeks along with massive underperformance from most of those who haven't been injured. Now more forced bye weeks and who knows what else. 2020 just sucks all the way around, and not in a good way.

At this rate, I don't know how this season is going to work out. I don't think all teams are going to play all 16 games. I've been decimated by injuries and forced early bye weeks along with massive underperformance from most of those who haven't been injured. Now more forced bye weeks and who knows what else. 2020 just sucks all the way around, and not in a good way.
I saw a meme somewhere that said the "Baby Shark" song was a satanic chant to usher in an era of destruction. Hard to argue with that.

I'm surprised there hasnt been more problems to be honest.

I'm stuck seeing an 0-4 team against a 1-3 team rather than two 3-1 teams playing each other. The NFC East is and has been the worst division in football. Why they continue to get national exposure as the "game of the week" is just plain stupid.

And Dak Prescott is done for the year (at least).

And Dak Prescott is done for the year (at least).
Thats my fault. I had him as my backup in another family league I am in and thought "this would be a great week to bench Josh Allen and start Dak".

I just figured out we were playing a couple of weeks ago. I missed the draft and didn't start setting up my lineup until a couple of weeks ago. I somehow still won a week!

Look at these scores from yesterday, crazy!

Screenshot_20201025-142631_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

LOL, that was not the final score, my friend :)
Oh, I know, but I grabbed a screenshot of it because the score at the time was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom