• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2018/2019

I’m in for both/either

Are you "Chillax" in the game?

Gordon was released by the Browns. He's listed as out. Must substitute.

That was a close one. The decision NOT to start Mahomes could have cost me. Still managed to pull out the W.

KC looks like a monster on offense. SO many weapons...

Whoever is the TigOleBitties...yikes...I dodged a bullet with Goff on the bench. I started him in another league...Phew!

I thought I was all clever putting in Alshon Jeffrey and he had a good day but not quite as good as the guy he replaced.

No one in our league had Denver's defense tonight. That would have been a huge score!

No one in our league had Denver's defense tonight. That would have been a huge score!
I legit thought about picking them up and playing them, especially after Jax looked SO bad and Elway threw down the gauntlet. But Denver is a heartbreaker, man. Cant trust them as a fan from one week to the next.

Crap, didn’t see until too late that Carlos Hyde was out today.

Crap, didn’t see until too late that Carlos Hyde was out today.
I had Michel go down with an injury and the Jaguars have looked like a bunch of ***** cats the last 3 weeks. Luckily...Mahomes is a fricken Fantasy Football Rock Star and Gurley has been equally awesome. Plus my kickers the last two weeks have been up around 17 points.

Damn, just damn. Nice comeback Red. I was feeling pretty confident Atlanta’s D and Barkley would keep me just enough ahead.

I had Michel go down with an injury and the Jaguars have looked like a bunch of ***** cats the last 3 weeks. Luckily...Mahomes is a fricken Fantasy Football Rock Star and Gurley has been equally awesome. Plus my kickers the last two weeks have been up around 17 points.

Machomes is frikkin amazing. I also have no complaints about Kareem Hunt. I like the Chiefs. I hope they can maintain their momentum.

Machomes is frikkin amazing. I also have no complaints about Kareem Hunt. I like the Chiefs. I hope they can maintain their momentum.

Tonight’s game had me sweating. Barring an adjustment, it looks like I will squeak out an under 2 point win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAK to the Future found that industrial sized can of whup ass on sale and opened it up!!!

I’m going to go out on a limb and say it might be time to dump the Philly D. :doh

I did not find out until the following day the kind of game Derrick Henry had on Thursday and actually felt a little sick. That’s the most points I’ve ever left on the bench. Stupid, stupid, stupid. :doh

Dak to the future ends up on top just like the Cowboys will this season

:mrgreen:

I won it last year and ended up sucking this year. Both times I missed the actual draft and had to take whatever was remaining. What helped me last year is I was able to pick up Todd Gurley and Carson Wentz after the draft and they pretty much carried me. No such good fortune this year :(

Good job, Dak!

Congrats to Dak to the Future.

Gratz to Dak.

Good run, X.

We're gonna pretend I didn't play this year. Everyone already agreed. So that's good.

Gratz to Dak.

Good run, X.

We're gonna pretend I didn't play this year. Everyone already agreed. So that's good.
I missed the draft and even though I got Fournette, he was injured most of the year. I'm impressed that I finished as high as I did.

I missed the draft and even though I got Fournette, he was injured most of the year. I'm impressed that I finished as high as I did.

Last year I did that. Finished strong after an auto draft with outdated favorites.

I think we need a 'punishment' for last place....

Back
Top Bottom