• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2016

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I haven't seen a thread started yet and I'm so strapped for cash right now that I'm going to have to pass on my other leagues. So I'm in for the DP league since I have the time and the funds. Anyone else in this year?

I wouldn't mind joining in.

I've sent a PM to Tucker since he has ran it in the past. If I don't hear from him in the next week, I'll go ahead and create a league for us.

I'm in. Please include me :)

Can we not use Yahoo this year as it sucks. NFL or ESPN.

I'm in. I started a thread over in the game site on this and there are several participants there as well.

I'm too busy to run it this year (buying a house that I have to do the remodel on and have a new three-month old), but I'm interested in joining.

I'll run it this year! I will set up an ESPN accoutn for us this evening! Not doing Yahoo again this year because it's awful.

How many do we have so far? I'm waiting on numbers before I set it up.

I'm definitely in

Can we not use Yahoo this year as it sucks. NFL or ESPN.

Ugg, see, I'm the opposite. I can't stand EPSN's and not a big fan of the NFL one, but I love Yahoo's. To each their own. I'm fine with whatever the commissioner sets up

I'm definitely in

Ugg, see, I'm the opposite. I can't stand EPSN's and not a big fan of the NFL one, but I love Yahoo's. To each their own. I'm fine with whatever the commissioner sets up
I like YAHOO's site but primarily because Ive used it since they started offering Fantasy sports. I'm good with any of them.

I would be interested in this.

I was in on Vance's thread, so I'll be in for this if it's a merger.

Thats 12 so far.

League is created (Yahoo). I'll send everyone a link to join. Please review the scoring and settings. I have it set up the same as the last year I played with the exception of bonus points for passing, rushing and receiving.

I have the draft set up for the night before the regular season starts at 8:00 PM CT. If this doesn't work for anyone, let us know. We can reschedule if it's going to be a big problem for too many people.

Since there was a 2nd thread for this created 3 days after this one, I went with the first 12 from this thread. Everyone has been sent an invite and you have until 8/28 to accept. Anyone who has not accepted by 8/28 will be passed over. Next 4 up (in order) from the other thread are YS, Eco, X and a351.

Last edited:
Bummer. I'm sure Hugh's first choices will play. I admit I'm disappointed. Have a great time, though, guys, and good luck. Watch VanceMack, he cheats. :2razz:

Last edited:
Bummer. I'm sure Hugh's first choices will play. I admit I'm disappointed. Have a great time, though, guys, and good luck. Watch VanceMack, he cheats. :2razz:

YS, Eco, yourself, and a351 make 4. If you guys can find at least 4 more you can run a second league. I think that happened one other year.

YS, Eco, yourself, and a351 make 4. If you guys can find at least 4 more you can run a second league. I think that happened one other year.

I'll see if there's enough interest posted for the consolation league. I've done this since I've started DP. I've always tried every week and never walked away from my team, though one year I probably should have.

Back
Top Bottom