• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP 3.1 Style - Temp Removed

Which style is that? I use the XF default with no problems.

DP 3.1 style has been disabled temporarily due to errors.

We hope to get it back up shortly.

Thanks!

Is this why the reply post looks weird? As in, not so easily broken up into parts in order to reply to specific sentences?

Is this why the reply post looks weird?
It's actually super simple to break up quotes into parts now. Click the [ ] bbcode icon on the right (near the diskette icon) and then press enter anywhere in the original quote.

It breaks it out into individual lines where enter was pressed to easily reply to a specific sentence or idea.

As in, not so easily broken up into parts in order to reply to specific sentences?
It's nice.

It's actually super simple to break up quotes into parts now. Click the [ ] bbcode icon on the right (near the diskette icon) and then press enter anywhere in the original quote.

Got it.

It breaks it out into individual lines where enter was pressed to easily reply to a specific sentence or idea.

It's nice.

I'm entirely trainable.

The Styles are all active again. I have updated both "Shades" styles. You may have to reselect these if you are set to the 'xF Default' Style. You should only have to do this once.

The Reply at the top of threads has been fixed as well.

The Styles are all active again. I have updated both "Shades" styles. You may have to reselect these if you are set to the 'xF Default' Style. You should only have to do this once.

Had to do it w/ shades of blue, myself. 🤷

I like it better...
It's nice.
...this way. Thanks.

Hi, Shades of Gray doesn't span the entire width of the screen anymore, it has big blank areas on both sides like an old 4:3 video on YouTube.

Hi, Shades of Gray doesn't span the entire width of the screen anymore, it has big blank areas on both sides like an old 4:3 video on YouTube.
It now looks like this.

1618874136008.png

i thought i had been banned for a minute.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wait. i better shut up.

The Styles are all active again. I have updated both "Shades" styles. You may have to re-select these if you are set to the 'xF Default' style. You should only have to do this once.

Yay! I finally saw the missing Reply button (and used it) at the top of a thread page.

I could not select Shades of Blue in the Preferences drop down menu on my user profile Preferences page. It did work at the bottom where I clicked on the style name though.

It's going to take some getting used to for me. I've been doing it one way for 16 years now.
Marines adapt and overcome. You will manage this, I am sure.

The question is, how many times will I hit the "Members" button, expecting to get new posts? It's muscle memory.

Ugh, when I logged in, my shades of grey style went back to default. I thought only 3.1 styles were affected?

Ugh, when I logged in, my shades of grey style went back to default. I thought only 3.1 styles were affected?
See post 6

Reactions: PoS

Red, could you please make the slide bar on the right side a light color for Shades of Grey, so it can be seen easier? Thanks.

Red, could you please make the slide bar on the right side a light color for Shades of Grey, so it can be seen easier? Thanks.
How does it look now?

for some reason the dark style is now more narrow.

Back
Top Bottom