• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dozens of U.S. Cities Board the Bike-Sharing Bandwagon.....

Silliness would comparing a bicyle rental to the police/military. But then you wouldn't get that because it requires some common sense.

It is corporate entitlement to expect the government to place the profit of a corporation over the interests of the public at large. Should the government also disband the military and police since by offering those services they are likely putting private, for-profit soldiers and policeman out of work? Silliness.

Silliness would comparing a bicyle rental to the police/military. But then you wouldn't get that because it requires some common sense.
If it's so sensible surely you wouldn't have to resort to personal attacks to avoid answering the question.

I've no idea what individuals remuneration packages might contain, I'm talking general principles.

Well, we would have to look at a city's different departments for city workers. But most around here know City workers get other perks. I would say many have the perception of it already, and from a young age too.

Back
Top Bottom