• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

downing street memo fact or fiction

downing st. memo fact or fiction

• Yes, it's real, the conspiracy go's right to the top.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No, it's an obvious forgery, another in the long line of leftist lies

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
kal-el said:
The war was supposedly waged almost exlcusively over the WMDs.

Wrong.

That's it...Everything else, including this, has been said repeatedly before.

If you OUTRIGHT REFUSE to look at the truth, then it would be nonsense for me to ensue a completely encyclical arguement, so I will just go with the truth.

Wrong.

cnredd said:
Wrong.

That's it...Everything else, including this, has been said repeatedly before.

If you OUTRIGHT REFUSE to look at the truth, then it would be nonsense for me to ensue a completely encyclical arguement, so I will just go with the truth.

Wrong.

Ok, WMDs were W's main sales pitch for this phoney war. But when it was evident there was none, the focus then switched to "we're fighting terrorism."
Unless someone comes up with some harcore proof that Saddam moved WMDs out of Iraq, I don't buy it.

Ok so let me get this straight, if I type a memo write top secret, for U.S. eyes only and say that my name is Mr B. and I am meeting with President Bush and I write that we have indeed found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq secret storehouses and then copy the memos and give them to the media who makes copies and destroys the original copies and then prints it, is it true?

skabanger13 said:
Ok so let me get this straight, if I type a memo write top secret, for U.S. eyes only and say that my name is Mr B. and I am meeting with President Bush and I write that we have indeed found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq secret storehouses and then copy the memos and give them to the media who makes copies and destroys the original copies and then prints it, is it true?

Dude, if your post had any coherency to it, I might be able to decipher it and answer you.

kal-el said:
Ok, WMDs were W's main sales pitch for this phoney war. But when it was evident there was none, the focus then switched to "we're fighting terrorism."
Unless someone comes up with some harcore proof that Saddam moved WMDs out of Iraq, I don't buy it.
There have been a couple different pitches. It started with WMD's and then it became ties to 9/11 and when that didn't work it changed to terrorism and "freedom".

skabanger13 said:

Robin Cook was one of Tony Blaire's cabinet members. He resigned for the fact that he did not believe there was adequate evidence to justify an invasion of Iraq.

http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2005/7/11/17239/8989

Originally posted by ban.the.electoral.college:
Robin Cook was one of Tony Blaire's cabinet members. He resigned for the fact that he did not believe there was adequate evidence to justify an invasion of Iraq.
Neo-people don't seem to realize that this guy was once part of their cabal. He was originally for the war, for Bush and for Blair. He was one of them. Now he's not. That's a big reason for me to think DSM is for real.

freethought6t9 said:
Erm, I never used the word radical in that last post. Have you been drinking? No, wait. Don't answer that.

That would have been a definate understatement. Si, all I was lacking was my sombraroe, that damn worm thought he could hide from me forever, well I showed that slippery little bastard.lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom