• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Down goes Cocky McGregor; Poirier wins Rubber Match

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Bravo to Team Poirier! Win came via TKO when a doctor stopped the fight immediately at the conclusion of the 1st five minute round.

McGregor's left ankle snapped, as in a serious fracture where McGregor immediately fell back on his ass, writhing in pain, covered his head for the inevitable pound and ground!

Good triumphed over Evil!

The idiot McGregor is mostly doing a show for people, walking around like a testosterone doped rooster before the match.

I thought the real good versus evil victory was when Greg Hardy got his head bashed, never liked the man and always love to see him lose.

Bravo to Team Poirier! Win came via TKO when a doctor stopped the fight immediately at the conclusion of the 1st five minute round.

McGregor's left ankle snapped, as in a serious fracture where McGregor immediately fell back on his ass, writhing in pain, covered his head for the inevitable pound and ground!

Good triumphed over Evil!

Normally I don't care to see a winner gloat when the loser loses due to injury. But in this case, carry on Dustin Poirier.

With McGregor sitting on the mat whining it was nice to seee Poirier immidating McGregor's little rooster walk. Was that great or what.
And McGregor had to sit on his butt like a 5 year old.

If it hadn't been for the fracture I truly believe Poirier was going to wipe the mat with McGregor.

Back
Top Bottom