• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Down and out down under.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The joker is out of the australian open due to his own decisions. Another anti vaxxers shows us what for.

The joker is out of the australian open due to his own decisions. Another anti vaxxers shows us what for.

He's out?

"Hearings are scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday to decide whether the Serbian star will be deported or allowed to remain in the country for the tournament."

Doesn't seem like it
Well let's see who wins, the tennis association or australia's health department. I'm going with the health department. He lied and he's still not vaccinated, what's to argue?

Of the best of the best are prevented from competing than there will always be questions surrounding the winner and if he is truly the best. If Australia is comfortable damaging the credibility of the tournament they host, so be it.

Well let's see who wins, the tennis association or australia's health department. I'm going with the health department. He lied and he's still not vaccinated, what's to argue?

They probably will win if thats what Australia wants to haopen, I was just pointing out that this ridiculous saga is not over yet

They probably will win if thats what Australia wants to haopen, I was just pointing out that this ridiculous saga is not over yet
And it is all the joker's fault. If he had any integrity or respect for his own sport, he would follow the rules, instead he lied. I didn't really care for his personality but he is by far the best male tennis player I've ever seen. Now he's lost my respect. I say boot him.

And it is all the joker's fault. If he had any integrity or respect for his own sport, he would follow the rules, instead he lied. I didn't really care for his personality but he is by far the best male tennis player I've ever seen. Now he's lost my respect. I say boot him.

He's only the 3rd best of his era, this just him showing why he could have never been number 1

Deport his ass or change the rule. None of this elitist bullshit.

This Djokovic idiocy has gone on far too long.

Now, not only does Djokovic look like a true ass, but Australia and the entire tennis association look like true asses as well.

Elitism is alive and well.

It's not just he is unvaxed, he deliberately lied on his entry documents and to the tournament officials. They did the correct thing.

"Novax" knows the rules but tried to use his champion status to get him off the hook.
He will be sent packing on Sunday morning.

He's out?

"Hearings are scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday to decide whether the Serbian star will be deported or allowed to remain in the country for the tournament."

Even if he does not have to be departed by law, I would not let him compete. There is no reason he should have been allowed to fly, so why should he be allowed to play?

Back
Top Bottom