• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOWD: The Clinton Contamination...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
IT says a lot about our relationship with Hillary Clinton that she seems well on her way to becoming Madam President because she’s not getting indicted.

If she were still at the State Department, she could be getting fired for being, as the F.B.I. director told Congress, “extremely careless” with top-secret information. Instead, she’s on a glide path to a big promotion.

And that’s the corkscrew way things go with the Clintons, who are staying true to their reputation as the Tom and Daisy Buchanan of American politics. Their vast carelessness drags down everyone around them, but they persevere, and even thrive.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html?_r=0

I wasn't surprised in the least that she avoided indictment, but what I think is most relevant is that she got up on several occasions and stated vehemently that she did not send classified materials on her private server. This has been shown to be an absolute lie. She has no problem lying to everyone and that is what is truly frightening in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom