• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dow Dives 400 Points to End it's Worst Week in 10 Years

View attachment 67246539

Video and audio tapes are not the Administration’s friend...........

Completely irrelevant since the Dow did NOT drop 1,000 points in two days - it dropped 1,354 points and 1,354 is NOT the same as 1,000.

[Composed using my AKME Mk3b Trumpmulator module attacked to my AKME Mk3 Revolutionary Rhetoric Standard Speech Generating Gadget.]

His tax cuts caused a predicted over valued stock market and a correction. His trade war is causing a global economic slow down. His policies were also predicted to cause the deficit to soar.

One way for the other countries of the world to minimize the adverse effects of American economic mismanagement would be for them to take every possible step to make the US economy as irrelevant as possible to the world marketplace.

Surprisingly enough, that is exactly what they are trying to do.

Le sigh. Look at all the hypocrisy.

Take your hands out of your pockets and it might grow one day to match your mouth.

Is that a sample of your usual witty dinner table banter? Hope there's more to menu then as that doesn't seem very filling.

Maybe it's just me, but imagine the state of someone's self esteem when they have a need to tell you, some random person on the internet, about the intelligent discourse at their dinner table. Reminds me of people who need to tell me about all the PhD's they have.

Something to think about. :) Merry Christmas.

Not sure if I really want to think about it that much. Would be probably best not. Merry Christmas to you too!

Is that a sample of your usual witty dinner table banter? Hope there's more to menu then as that doesn't seem very filling.

It's still not growing.

Are you wanting to check on that or something?

Not worth the effort. Diminutive assets always come with big mouths. Compensation, futile compensation.

Not worth the effort. Diminutive assets always come with big mouths. Compensation, futile compensation.

Not that you would be even capable of mounting much of effort anyways, seeing as though you are as you say, an old fat guy. Let's see though. Small hands, diminutive assets, be it in terms of genitalia or intelligence or both, and a big mouth to go along with all that. Sounds an awful lot like you're describing your ol' childhood acquaintance, "Donny boy", as you say.

Not that you would be even capable of mounting much of effort anyways, seeing as though you are as you say, an old fat guy. Let's see though. Small hands, diminutive assets, be it in terms of genitalia or intelligence or both, and a big mouth to go along with all that. Sounds an awful lot like you're describing your ol' childhood acquaintance, "Donny boy", as you say.

Under your skin, fool? You two have so much in common. :lamo

Under your skin, fool? You two have so much in common. :lamo

Not nearly as much as you apparently. Heck, you and Donny boy even sound alike. Tell us again, how Donny Boy is a 'lifelong democrat'. That sounds like an absolutely fascinating story.

Not nearly as much as you apparently. Heck, you and Donny boy even sound alike. Tell us again, how Donny Boy is a 'lifelong democrat'. That sounds like an absolutely fascinating story.

Ideally telling you once is enough to motivate you to launch an investigation.

If only you were as bright and well read as you pretend to be. :shock:

NYC is predominantly Democrat. No one who develops real property gets away as a Republican. You need the variances, the public agency approvals, they all cost baksheesh and political influence unless you are more powerful than all of them and have the dirt to hold over their heads. Donny was never that tough and rough. He always did the smart thing, take the path of least resistance. You are clueless.

https://www.thoughtco.com/was-donald-trump-a-democrat-3367571

:rofl:rofl:eek::eek:

:laughat:

NYC is predominantly Democrat. No one who develops real property gets away as a Republican. You need the variances, the public agency approvals, they all cost baksheesh and political influence unless you are more powerful than all of them and have the dirt to hold over their heads. Donny was never that tough and rough. He always did the smart thing, take the path of least resistance. You are clueless.

LOL! Apparently you aren't all that bright as basically you yourself just proved with that little story that the Donald registering as a Democrat was just another one of his con jobs for him to be able to pull off his NY real estate swindles. When are you going get a clue that your boy is really nothing more than a disloyal self-serving con man? Trump is always going to disappoint you.

:2wave: :lol:

:laughat:

LOL! Apparently you aren't all that bright as basically you yourself just proved with that little story that the Donald registering as a Democrat was just another one of his con jobs for him to be able to pull off his NY real estate swindles. When are you going get a clue that your boy is really nothing more than a disloyal self-serving con man? Trump is always going to disappoint you.

:2wave: :lol:

You ass ume so much. He can't disappoint me, he is all I expected.

No doubt you have done much with your life as you whine, cry and double down babbling as you display your ignorance.

You ass ume so much. He can't disappoint me, he is all I expected.

No doubt you have done much with your life as you whine, cry and double down babbling as you display your ignorance.

So sad for you is he truly is all you expected. But if dumping on me and others is what it takes to make you feel better and superior then then you were already pretty sad long before I or anyone else got here.

:rofl:rofl:eek::eek:

Makes sense why trump thinks the dems are better.

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans."

I know exactly what you're talking about. I see the same crazy militant people. It's very common place for people to argue that owning guns is about preventing government tyranny and overreach. It doesn't matter how much I have tried to talk to those people... but that is their view... and that view is completely ignorant and not based in reality. Well armed people like themselves are not capable of a revolution, they are not capable of defeating the US military, and they are the most likely culprit in America, to support some form of government tyranny and overreach.

The Trump presidency is not going to end well, and I often do wonder what such people are going to do. Predicting they will try to take to the streets is highly likely. They can go out with their guns, open carry, and rally... try to have a march... neo nazis could get involved again, antifa show up, and we know how that is going to play out.

No matter what they think, they are not going to save the Trump presidency nor can they get the trade deals they want by waving guns around.

As for Trump declaring martial law or trying to stop or delay the next election, it really wouldn't surprise me if he started openly saying and arguing for such things. He has already said a number of things about wanting to be president for life, so nothing would surprise me. I have seen some other posters predict he might try to flee to Russia for sanctuary.

It's definitely going to get a lot worse for Trump politically and economically. Trump doing, saying, or trying anything in the future, really wouldn't surprise me. His craziest supporters will always back him. I have seen them on TV literally crying for him, and for how hard he tries to do the right thing but the deep state is always in his way.

I really do worry for America. Trump is going to be gone eventually, but the GOP needs to figure out what to do with these elements in their party and their base. It's actually very scary and concerning.

Most alarming for me is how America's allies are abandoning ship, there is genuine anger in Europe where Trump and his minions have gone out of their way to humiliate European leaders. Most recently, the EU was diplomatically snubbed at the Bush funeral, their place in the pecking order had been lowered without them even being told.

It is in keeping with the Trump survival guide to embrace the smug notion that America CAN stand alone and isolated, it needs no friends etc.; these attitudes are creating a permanent shift in leanings, Israel is steamed, Europe wants nothing to do with the US, China is angry and barely clinging to a temporary peace, Japan is gone over Trump's betrayal and defeat by North Korea and Canada? We're cool so long as his demand for publicity doesn't interfere with Hockey Night in Canada.

I have never before witnessed such a complete and utter failure in EVERY quarter.

Meanwhile in the bars, comedy clubs and across the internet anyone with a double digit IQ is laughing themselves silly...seriously, detached this whole thing looks like an Abbot and Costello skit.

Most alarming for me is how America's allies are abandoning ship, there is genuine anger in Europe where Trump and his minions have gone out of their way to humiliate European leaders. Most recently, the EU was diplomatically snubbed at the Bush funeral, their place in the pecking order had been lowered without them even being told.

It is in keeping with the Trump survival guide to embrace the smug notion that America CAN stand alone and isolated, it needs no friends etc.; these attitudes are creating a permanent shift in leanings, Israel is steamed, Europe wants nothing to do with the US, China is angry and barely clinging to a temporary peace, Japan is gone over Trump's betrayal and defeat by North Korea and Canada? We're cool so long as his demand for publicity doesn't interfere with Hockey Night in Canada.

I have never before witnessed such a complete and utter failure in EVERY quarter.

Meanwhile in the bars, comedy clubs and across the internet anyone with a double digit IQ is laughing themselves silly...seriously, detached this whole thing looks like an Abbot and Costello skit.

The failed European Elite best make a desperate attempt to focus on the flaws of Europe and as well how they are losing the people through poor performance.

Most alarming for me is how America's allies are abandoning ship, there is genuine anger in Europe where Trump and his minions have gone out of their way to humiliate European leaders.

Isn't it just a tiny bit too much to accuse the people who have been tossed overboard of "abandoning ship"?

Most recently, the EU was diplomatically snubbed at the Bush funeral, their place in the pecking order had been lowered without them even being told.

Bad manners, ignorance, or deliberate insult? I don't know.

Want to sign my petition to have "The Good Old Hockey Game" adopted as Canada's National Anthem?

I don't think so. Have you ever stopped to take a look at the actual intellectual level of an Abbot and Costello skit? They rank right up there with "Wipe the Blood Off My Toga".

Back
Top Bottom