• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dots getting connected II: Transitive Compromise and Lies

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Part I of II:

Most English verbs have substantively the same meaning in their transitive and intransitive forms. "Compromise" is not one of those verbs. The difference in meaning is essential to connecting the dots regarding the Trump team's campaign and subsequent dissembling, for the instant one lies, one is compromised with regard to others who know the truth and who are willing to abide and abet one's misrepresentation of it.

Yesterday morning I created a thread, "The Dots are Getting Connected," and therein I showed that Trump, in 2015 & 2016, sought to erect a Trump Tower Moscow (TTM) property and he aimed to do so with financing provided by VTB Bank, which is a state-run Russian bank that had been, pursuant to an executive order, sanctioned, thus prohibiting Trump from lawfully accepting a >90-day loan from VTB.

Alas, there were ways to overcome that impediment:
  • Convince Russia to withdraw from and return Crimea to Ukraine --> This is the only option to which Russia would likely object.
  • Convince Ukraine and most NATO nations to "get over" Russia's annexation of Crimea
  • Convince the then-extant Administration to rescind the sanctions
  • Apply one's own resources to becoming the POTUS and then remove the sanctions
It appears Trump, coordinating with Russian state actors, chose the final strategy.

It's important to note that Russia didn't much care what means removed the sanctions; they just want them gone, and understandably so, for they knew then what has come to pass....the sanctions would have the desired effect.
Also, for obvious reasons, Russia was already doing what it could to achieve sanctions removal via means other than the forth one above noted.

Sounds far-fetched, but let's consider the nexus of activities pertaining to VTB Bank, Russian Sanctions, and Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
  • Michael Flynn (the assertions below are found in the Flynn charging, statement of offense and plea agreement documents)
    • Flynn lied to the FBI about, and later pled guilty to doing so, whether he'd had discussions with Russian officials about the nature and extancy of US sanctions.
    • Flynn pled guilty also to lying about having bid the Russians not to retaliate against the Dec. 2016 sanctions and diplomat ejections, and the reason he implored them not to retaliate was because the Trump Admin would dissolve the sanctions. (Note: We'll likely learn more about the nature of the lie/conversations this coming Tuesday at Flynn's sentencing hearing.)
    • Why would Flynn, or anyone who was the incoming head of the NSC lie about having had such discussions as well as about their nature?
      • As the incoming NSC head, he wouldn't be prosecuted under the Logan Act because there's a prima facie reason for such a person to have such discussions. Accordingly, it strains credulity to think he'd lie about it were the talks' nature pursuant to some aspect of US national security/policy. Thus there must be some other reason to need to keep secret from the FBI and the American people the very existence of the talks and their nature.
  • KT McFarland: Ms. McFarland, like Flynn also lied about having knowledge of the sanctions talks. She lied to the FBI, US Senate, reporters and the American people about them and what she knew about them.
At this point, what we have then is the top two incoming national security council members having lied about talks with top Russian officials. Mind you, the Russians with whom the talks occurred know the truth and thus had leverage over Flynn and McFarland. The top two NSC personnel are thus compromised by the Russians because they can, at their discretion, "blow the whistle" or corroborate the lie and exact concessions in return for doing so.

...But Flynn and McFarlands dissembling followed the election. What about before?

(continued due to character limit)

Part II of II:
Before the election, we know Trump was in negotiations to create TTM and we know fettering that project coming to fruition are the sanctions that prohibit his lawfully accepting VTB's financing for the project, a project portending profits great enough to make a $50M bribe to obtain Putin's approbation worth it. (One's return on a $50M bribe must be greater than $50M, by a lot.) We know Trump first aired his opposition to sanctions on July 2015 when, by Maria Butina, asked about removing them, and by Nov. 2015, Trump had signed a letter of intent to move forward with the TTM deal with its VTB financing.

Mind you, Trump and Russia knew Trump was in July 2015 actively negotiating the TTM project, one that Trump was keeping secret; moreover, a Kremlin official later abetted maintaining the secret by asserting that the Kremlin "received a request for assistance on the [TTM] project in Moscow from, [as we learned this past week, Michael Cohen, in January 2016], during the presidential campaign." (See also the Background document filed along with Cohen's November 2018 plea.)

Some folks will note the TTM project -- at least in form, no matter whether in substance -- never came to fruition. Talks regarding its furtherance ended June 14, 2016, the day the Russian DNC hacking first came to light, when Cohen, at Trump Tower, informed Sater that Cohen wouldn't undertake his planned travel to Russia to further the negotiations. Felix Sater has confirmed that the disclosure of the hacking is why the project ended.

So let's put together the information from my prior "connecting the dots" post and this one.
  • Sanctions: Sanctions are what link Trump and Russia's interests.
    • Russia wants/-ed sanctions removed because they are hurting it's economy.
      • Russia knew damn well Clinton wasn't amenable to cancelling the sanctions.
    • Trump wants sanctions removed because they are prohibiting him from implementing what, to him, augurs to be a very profitable project.
  • Trump runs for POTUS, regardless of whether expressly to remove sanctions or for other reasons, and obtains the GOP nomination.
    • While running Trump disavows and/or demurs from disclosing any material connections to or relationships with Russian officials and state-controlled businessmen.
    • The Russians know Trump lied about the nature and extent of his Russian business activities, so by opting to corroborate his lies, they gain leverage over him, always being able to simply reveal that Trump lied, because they have copies of the documents Trump and his people have signed and the emails Russians and Trump people have sent/received regarding TTM.
  • Once Trump wins the nomination, Russia realizes it can contribute to Trump's campaign by launching an influence and disinformation campaign and by hacking documents that, at the very least, will embarrass Clinton, but that also seem to support the myriad unfounded theories Trump advocates.
    • If Trump wins, the sanctions are removed. Whether the TTM deal resumes is irrelevant to them.
    • They can, at their convenience, reveal Trump's duplicity, though there's no hurried need to do so. Their ability to do that is the "gift that keeps on giving" -- it's literally a spymaster's and adversary nation's dream to have a compromised POTU as an asset, which is exactly what Trump is to Putin -- so long as Trump is of a mind to maintain the lie re: his involvement with Russians.
      • Supposition: That Putin knows Trump's been lying about his Russian involvements is, IMO, a fine reason why, in a highly unusual move, nobody other than perhaps their translators (though one wonders if they were there and not working or the far side of the room or in anteroom of some sort; Putin speaks fine English) was in the room for their Helsinki pow-wow.
So now the nature of what collusion, conspiracy was/is afoot is coming to light. The TTM deal wasn't itself the problem; it's just the money motivator to the real goal: removing Russian sanctions.

End of OP post series.

So....in your mind Trump ran for President, spending millions of dollars in the process, to get the sanctions lifted so that he could build his TTM in Russia which would cost far less to build than what it took to run and win the Presidency.

:inandout:

So....in your mind Trump ran for President, spending millions of dollars in the process, to get the sanctions lifted so that he could build his TTM in Russia which would cost far less to build than what it took to run and win the Presidency.

Red:
No....

I never ran for POTUS, but when I sold my firm, I negotiated to obtain the position I wanted in the firm that bought mine. I had multiple reasons for wanting that position. I'm sure Trump had multiple reasons for running for POTUS.

The OP isn't about why Trump ran for POTUS, it's about the nexus of events that gave rise to and continue to drive his dissembling regarding his Russian associations and impacts thereof and actions his running and obtaining the GOP nomination catalyzed.

Is it possible he ran for the purpose of getting TTM going? I suppose it could be insofar as he was willing to endure a $50M direct loss in profit on the deal and still the deal was, to him, worth doing. How much does it take for a project to be worth that kind of direct "hit?" Well, let's just call it a lot.
-- Trump spent $66M on his campaign

Note:
$50M is the retail value of the penthouse sweetener Trump was willing to contribute to obtaining Putin's approbation of his funding. Obviously, the wholesale value would be a lot less and that wholesale value would be the sum that figured into Trump's ROI calculations vis-a-vis the sweetener.

Last edited:
Despite having variously over some 30 odd years having had "something to do with Russia, Donald Trump has repeatedly paltered about having something to do with Russia.

• "I know the Russians better than anybody."
      -- Donald Trump, Remarks to biographer Michael D'Antonio
  • July 2016
    • "I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia."
      -- Donald Trump, Interview with CBS
    • "I'm under audit, when the audits complete I'll release them. But zero, I mean I will tell you right now, zero, I have nothing to do with Russia."
      -- Donald Trump, Doral, FL press conference
    • "I have no relationship to -- with [Putin]. I have no relationship with him.
      -- Donald Trump, ABC News interview
  • October 2016
    • "I have nothing to do with Russia, folks."
      -- Donald Trump, Tampa FL speech
    • "I have nothing to do with Russia, folks."
      -- Springfield, OH, political rally
  • January 2017
    • "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"
      -- Donald Trump, Tweet, January 11, 2017
    • "I guess I sell condos to Russians....What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Fla....and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions"
      -- Donald Trump, News conference
    • "I have no dealings with Russia. I have no deals that could happen in Russia because we’ve stayed away."
      -- Donald Trump, News conference
We now now that Trump endeavored as late as June 2016 to complete a deal in Russia and that deal entailed financing from a Russian state-run bank, VTB, and that Putin apparently had to approve on the loans.

Part II of II:
Before the election, we know Trump was in negotiations to create TTM and we know fettering that project coming to fruition are the sanctions that prohibit his lawfully accepting VTB's financing for the project, a project portending profits great enough to make a $50M bribe to obtain Putin's approbation worth it. (One's return on a $50M bribe must be greater than $50M, by a lot.) We know Trump first aired his opposition to sanctions on July 2015 when, by Maria Butina, asked about removing them, and by Nov. 2015, Trump had signed a letter of intent to move forward with the TTM deal with its VTB financing.

Mind you, Trump and Russia knew Trump was in July 2015 actively negotiating the TTM project, one that Trump was keeping secret; moreover, a Kremlin official later abetted maintaining the secret by asserting that the Kremlin "received a request for assistance on the [TTM] project in Moscow from, [as we learned this past week, Michael Cohen, in January 2016], during the presidential campaign." (See also the Background document filed along with Cohen's November 2018 plea.)

Some folks will note the TTM project -- at least in form, no matter whether in substance -- never came to fruition. Talks regarding its furtherance ended June 14, 2016, the day the Russian DNC hacking first came to light, when Cohen, at Trump Tower, informed Sater that Cohen wouldn't undertake his planned travel to Russia to further the negotiations. Felix Sater has confirmed that the disclosure of the hacking is why the project ended.

So let's put together the information from my prior "connecting the dots" post and this one.
  • Sanctions: Sanctions are what link Trump and Russia's interests.
    • Russia wants/-ed sanctions removed because they are hurting it's economy.
      • Russia knew damn well Clinton wasn't amenable to cancelling the sanctions.
    • Trump wants sanctions removed because they are prohibiting him from implementing what, to him, augurs to be a very profitable project.
  • Trump runs for POTUS, regardless of whether expressly to remove sanctions or for other reasons, and obtains the GOP nomination.
    • While running Trump disavows and/or demurs from disclosing any material connections to or relationships with Russian officials and state-controlled businessmen.
    • The Russians know Trump lied about the nature and extent of his Russian business activities, so by opting to corroborate his lies, they gain leverage over him, always being able to simply reveal that Trump lied, because they have copies of the documents Trump and his people have signed and the emails Russians and Trump people have sent/received regarding TTM.
  • Once Trump wins the nomination, Russia realizes it can contribute to Trump's campaign by launching an influence and disinformation campaign and by hacking documents that, at the very least, will embarrass Clinton, but that also seem to support the myriad unfounded theories Trump advocates.
    • If Trump wins, the sanctions are removed. Whether the TTM deal resumes is irrelevant to them.
    • They can, at their convenience, reveal Trump's duplicity, though there's no hurried need to do so. Their ability to do that is the "gift that keeps on giving" -- it's literally a spymaster's and adversary nation's dream to have a compromised POTU as an asset, which is exactly what Trump is to Putin -- so long as Trump is of a mind to maintain the lie re: his involvement with Russians.
      • Supposition: That Putin knows Trump's been lying about his Russian involvements is, IMO, a fine reason why, in a highly unusual move, nobody other than perhaps their translators (though one wonders if they were there and not working or the far side of the room or in anteroom of some sort; Putin speaks fine English) was in the room for their Helsinki pow-wow.
So now the nature of what collusion, conspiracy was/is afoot is coming to light. The TTM deal wasn't itself the problem; it's just the money motivator to the real goal: removing Russian sanctions.

End of OP post series.

It's my understanding that all calls into and out of the Russian embassy are recorded as a matter of routine. If that's true, Flynn surely knew it.

The only thing Donald has done since taking office is use the Presidency to enhance his own personal wealth ambitions. He has deconstructed much of what we have as a government. There is no State Department at the moment. There is simply Pompeo running around the world trying to normalize Trump's nonsense.

Trump simply uses the Presidency as a front for his abuses of power to enhance his wealth which is why he is deconstructing so much of the government. Everything else we think of a normal US Government just gets in the way of his personal financial growth ambitions. You can make the case that many businessmen would consider the government as "in their way". Donald is a Public Servant now or at least he is supposed to be. Donald makes a laughable absurdity of the notion of Public Service in a way that no President has before.

Why not just work things from the private sector, vice putting up with all this bull****?

Everyone knows that a $66,000,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation would have gotten sanctions lifted a lot easier and a lot faster.

Most Americans do not know how compromant actually works.

There has been compromant known between Mob Families in America for decades. The problem with that sort of compramant is that everybody is equally at risk of being prosecuted by the government. More often than not compromant held by Mob Families on other Mob Families results in everybody getting nervous about who is going to talk. The resultant Mob Wars usually mean lot of mobsters getting bumped off instead of going to jail.

Compramant works best when one party is insulated from damage. In this case, Putin in Russia is completely insulated from any kind of damage at all if for example Trump or Trump associates have anything on him. But Trump is not insulated from damage here in the US even for things that might not turn out to be subject to US Law. So for example, if the Kremlin issued a statement slam in the middle of 2016 stating that the Trump Organization was indeed still working to develop Trump Tower Moscow that news would have come out right in the middle of Donald claiming that he had nothing going in Russia.

The Kremlin is the Russian Government. As much as we might distrust them, we would have to take that claim seriously and of course Putin would have had the evidence. Compare that to the result if Michael Cohen or Felix Sater made exactly the same claim at exactly the same time. We would have heard the following from Trump's people. "We don't know why Cohen and Sater are doing it, but they are lying". We would have had to flesh that out.

However, if exactly the same material had come directly from the Kremlin just as Trump was yammering about not having anything going in Russia....See ya' Donald. That is how compramant works. It is not designed to be used. It is designed to be held until the most opportune time to use it. Even if the Kremlin were to release what they have on Trump today and even if what they have did not result in successful prosecution there would be no way for Trump to talk his way out of the many lies about his dealings in Russia he told during his campaign.

Why not just work things from the private sector, vice putting up with all this bull****?

Everyone knows that a $66,000,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation would have gotten sanctions lifted a lot easier and a lot faster.

What about the Lizard People!??!!! If you're going to have little fantasies, don't forget the Lizard people!

Last edited:
Most Americans do not know how compromant actually works.

There has been compromant known between Mob Families in America for decades. The problem with that sort of compramant is that everybody is equally at risk of being prosecuted by the government. More often than not compromant held by Mob Families on other Mob Families results in everybody getting nervous about who is going to talk. The resultant Mob Wars usually mean lot of mobsters getting bumped off instead of going to jail.

Compramant works best when one party is insulated from damage. In this case, Putin in Russia is completely insulated from any kind of damage at all if for example Trump or Trump associates have anything on him. But Trump is not insulated from damage here in the US even for things that might not turn out to be subject to US Law. So for example, if the Kremlin issued a statement slam in the middle of 2016 stating that the Trump Organization was indeed still working to develop Trump Tower Moscow that news would have come out right in the middle of Donald claiming that he had nothing going in Russia.

The Kremlin is the Russian Government. As much as we might distrust them, we would have to take that claim seriously and of course Putin would have had the evidence. Compare that to the result if Michael Cohen or Felix Sater made exactly the same claim at exactly the same time. We would have heard the following from Trump's people. "We don't know why Cohen and Sater are doing it, but they are lying". We would have had to flesh that out.

However, if exactly the same material had come directly from the Kremlin just as Trump was yammering about not having anything going in Russia....See ya' Donald. That is how compramant works. It is not designed to be used. It is designed to be held until the most opportune time to use it. Even if the Kremlin were to release what they have on Trump today and even if what they have did not result in successful prosecution there would be no way for Trump to talk his way out of the many lies about his dealings in Russia he told during his campaign.

It took me a hot second to realize you're talking about "kompromat" as it applies to Russian culture. It's as integral to Russian culture as "face" is to some Far Eastern cultures. I can't readily think of any cultural quality the US has that is as universally inveterate as are things like "face" and "kompromat."

Red:
Equally shared risk is generally a positive thing, particularly when there's trust among/between the parties to the risk.

Blue:
Well, for the party that isn't the one compromised, yes. It sucks for the compromised party.

Pink:
As I said: "the gift that keeps on giving."

Yup I bastardized kompromat or actually komnpomat for an "American" audience. I have never found an English translation for the word. I looked again just now for fun and sure enough still nothing other than a ham handed effort "compromising". Doesn't quite get it, does it. Maybe there is nothing there because in the actual Russian it is shorthand for the word komprometiruyushchiy meaning "compromising material". Still doesn't quite get it! Too long in either Russian or English.

Kompromat is such a neat word too. Its transliterated though and is not really a translation. You would think somebody would have come up with a definitive translation by now.

Last edited:
Trump never expected to win, expected instead to just get more popular
Russia encouraged him to, or else compromising information would be released
Just to be more popular and powerful, had no clue how hard it was
Two out of three of those
All three

Anything else?

Trump never expected to win, expected instead to just get more popular
Russia encouraged him to, or else compromising information would be released
Just to be more popular and powerful, had no clue how hard it was
Two out of three of those
All three

Anything else?

Why even run, if alls he had to do was donate $66,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation and accomplish what you claim? Way, way easier.

Why even run, if alls he had to do was donate $66,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation and accomplish what you claim? Way, way easier.

Why do wealthy people work at all? Do you think you'll ever know?

In addition to gaining control of 20% of our strategic uranium reserves.

Part I of II:

Most English verbs have substantively the same meaning in their transitive and intransitive forms. "Compromise" is not one of those verbs. The difference in meaning is essential to connecting the dots regarding the Trump team's campaign and subsequent dissembling, for the instant one lies, one is compromised with regard to others who know the truth and who are willing to abide and abet one's misrepresentation of it.

Yesterday morning I created a thread, "The Dots are Getting Connected," and therein I showed that Trump, in 2015 & 2016, sought to erect a Trump Tower Moscow (TTM) property and he aimed to do so with financing provided by VTB Bank, which is a state-run Russian bank that had been, pursuant to an executive order, sanctioned, thus prohibiting Trump from lawfully accepting a >90-day loan from VTB.

Alas, there were ways to overcome that impediment:
  • Convince Russia to withdraw from and return Crimea to Ukraine --> This is the only option to which Russia would likely object.
  • Convince Ukraine and most NATO nations to "get over" Russia's annexation of Crimea
  • Convince the then-extant Administration to rescind the sanctions
  • Apply one's own resources to becoming the POTUS and then remove the sanctions
It appears Trump, coordinating with Russian state actors, chose the final strategy.

It's important to note that Russia didn't much care what means removed the sanctions; they just want them gone, and understandably so, for they knew then what has come to pass....the sanctions would have the desired effect.
Also, for obvious reasons, Russia was already doing what it could to achieve sanctions removal via means other than the forth one above noted.

Sounds far-fetched, but let's consider the nexus of activities pertaining to VTB Bank, Russian Sanctions, and Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
  • Michael Flynn (the assertions below are found in the Flynn charging, statement of offense and plea agreement documents)
    • Flynn lied to the FBI about, and later pled guilty to doing so, whether he'd had discussions with Russian officials about the nature and extancy of US sanctions.
    • Flynn pled guilty also to lying about having bid the Russians not to retaliate against the Dec. 2016 sanctions and diplomat ejections, and the reason he implored them not to retaliate was because the Trump Admin would dissolve the sanctions. (Note: We'll likely learn more about the nature of the lie/conversations this coming Tuesday at Flynn's sentencing hearing.)
    • Why would Flynn, or anyone who was the incoming head of the NSC lie about having had such discussions as well as about their nature?
      • As the incoming NSC head, he wouldn't be prosecuted under the Logan Act because there's a prima facie reason for such a person to have such discussions. Accordingly, it strains credulity to think he'd lie about it were the talks' nature pursuant to some aspect of US national security/policy. Thus there must be some other reason to need to keep secret from the FBI and the American people the very existence of the talks and their nature.
  • KT McFarland: Ms. McFarland, like Flynn also lied about having knowledge of the sanctions talks. She lied to the FBI, US Senate, reporters and the American people about them and what she knew about them.
At this point, what we have then is the top two incoming national security council members having lied about talks with top Russian officials. Mind you, the Russians with whom the talks occurred know the truth and thus had leverage over Flynn and McFarland. The top two NSC personnel are thus compromised by the Russians because they can, at their discretion, "blow the whistle" or corroborate the lie and exact concessions in return for doing so.

...But Flynn and McFarlands dissembling followed the election. What about before?

(continued due to character limit)
Still trying this bull****, huh?

It's my understanding that all calls into and out of the Russian embassy are recorded as a matter of routine. If that's true, Flynn surely knew it.

Flynn likely did know that. Indeed, it's quite plausible that some of the intel he received when serving in the military came from intercepts therefrom obtained.

The nature of leverage, however, is that:
  • Parties holding it have no need to inform the parties over whom they have it unless/until the leveraged party is disinclined to act in accordance with the leverage holder's wishes.
  • Parties who exist under another's leverage need not concern themselves with being thus, provided they are the leverage holder are "on the same page."
Very early in life, someone taught each of us the verisimilities and operation of leverage. To wit, each of us grew-up in a circumstance whereby some adult(s), usually our parents, had leverage over us, and each of knew, sure as the nose on our face, that they did.

That's no different than with Flynn and the Russians the instant he lied about his interactions with them for at that moment; Flynn became dependent on, among other things and persons, the Russians' not revealing the truth he, with his lie, hid. What differs about the circumstance of leverage Russians held over Flynn and that which parents hold over their kids is that the nowhere near the top of the Russians' list of primary concerns was/is Flynn's and the US' well-being. Whereas one's parents won't use their leverage to harm or impugn their child, doing harm of some stripe is the only use the Russians, the Kremlin, had for the leverage they had over Flynn. Indeed, the leverage the Russians had over him had no use at all but that of harming Flynn, and by extension, the US.

You know liberals have no common sense.
I mean the OP posted all that without bringing up Uranium one, or the fake Russian dossier, both of which are under investigation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing Donald has done since taking office is use the Presidency to enhance his own personal wealth ambitions. He has deconstructed much of what we have as a government. There is no State Department at the moment. There is simply Pompeo running around the world trying to normalize Trump's nonsense.

Trump simply uses the Presidency as a front for his abuses of power to enhance his wealth which is why he is deconstructing so much of the government. Everything else we think of a normal US Government just gets in the way of his personal financial growth ambitions. You can make the case that many businessmen would consider the government as "in their way". Donald is a Public Servant now or at least he is supposed to be. Donald makes a laughable absurdity of the notion of Public Service in a way that no President has before.

Half the country likes what he’s doing, he’s doing exactly what he campaigned on, he’s just now starting to get things in line to drain the swamp, this should be a entertaining week!

Half the country likes what he’s doing, he’s doing exactly what he campaigned on, he’s just now starting to get things in line to drain the swamp, this should be a entertaining week!

I would put the number that likes what Donald is doing at about 39%. Not that either number actually means anything.

Back
Top Bottom