• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Doooo it you smiling sack of crap…..Doooooo it!

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Governor Newsom proposes a $400 credit per vehicle for the insane gas prices. I have a commuter car and an antique truck….$800! There is nothing I’d like more than to get some of the money back this communist asshole has stolen from me!
Doooooooo it Gavvy……Dooooooo it!
You miserable prick.

Governor Newsom proposes a $400 credit per vehicle for the insane gas prices. I have a commuter car and an antique truck….$800! There is nothing I’d like more than to get some of the money back this communist asshole has stolen from me!
You miserable prick.

That won't even buy dinner at that swank place he likes to hang maskless

You miserable prick.

Farting butts are funny, aren't they?

Which is another way of calling your thread hopelessly stupid. This guy wants to simultaneously attack Biden for not stopping Putin AND attack him for everything he's doing that might cause him an ennny teeeny bit of discomfort.

Ukranian women and child... they can die in the shit and the mud because Grandpappy doesn't want to pay more for gas. May there be an afterlife.

Wait. I got it. I didn't do the opening line right. It should've been "babies dying in baptism are funny, right?"

Because that is what you indirectly support. Wouldn't be surprised if you only had a tenth of a clue about it.

Gov. Brylcreem must be up for reelection again. He's giving you back some of your hard earned cash so you'll be sure to vote for him.

Several states are looking at repealing gas taxes short term, that's the right answer in my mind.

You miserable prick.
Yeah, leave it to Democrats to build a costly bureaucracy to solve a simple problem. Why not just drop the gas tax for a while? Instead they're going to mail out debit cards. I guess it doesn't give ol' Gav enough camera time.

Seriously.

They talk about the entitlement of liberal coastal elites and millenials. Just how ****ing much entitlement is there in bitching and bitching and bitching that you paid more for gas when the exchange might just be shutting Russia down and - give us a blessing - Putin's deposition.

I wonder what lies they'll summon from hell if Putin is deposed.

"Trump did it with Trump Steaks!"

Yeah, prolly, whatves @Grandpappy

You miserable prick.
Look at you lining up for welfare.....hypocrisy much

Seriously.

They talk about the entitlement of liberal coastal elites and millenials. Just how ****ing much entitlement is there in bitching and bitching and bitching that you paid more for gas when the exchange might just be shutting Russia down and - give us a blessing - Putin's deposition.

I wonder what lies they'll summon from hell if Putin is deposed.
Except gas prices were going up long before Putin's Folly.
"Trump did it with Trump Steaks!"

Yeah, prolly, whatves @Grandpappy
Not sure what your talking about.

You miserable prick.
Are you alright? Why are people giving up their dignity for windmills?

Gov. Brylcreem must be up for reelection again. He's giving you back some of your hard earned cash so you'll be sure to vote for him.
If you look in the dictionary under "smarm" you'll see his picture.

You miserable prick.
You certainly can trigger the libs here that’s for sure. Good on you!,,

OP seems super mad that someone might give him what he wants.

Right wingers are weird.

Wow, you spelled out 'communist.' For your next trick will you understand that California's governor is not communist?

Except gas prices were going up long before Putin's Folly.

Not sure what your talking about.
..because, in a sudden contraction unprecedented in its suddenness, depth, and breadth, including a 60 percent reduction in demand
of the world's largest volume refined petroleum consumer, if you don't immediately invest in storage emergency expansion in an effort
to preserve and protect a near pre-contraction level of petroleum production and refining capacity, price increases will tract the rate
of recovery as supply dictates, just as it did on the way down.

I recall paying $1.27 for a gallon of regular gas in April, 2020.

Who was in a position in late March, 2020 to attempt to rapidly increases storage capacity and to preserve output levels and refinery capacity
but instead, did nothing?

Most refineries that shut in 2020 may only reopen as terminals ...​

https://www.reutersevents.com › supply-chain-logistics

Nov 18, 2020 — Par Pacific, which owns Par Petroleum, lists in its website 208,000 barrels per day (bpd) refining capacity in plants in Hawaii as well as in ...

US Is Not “Energy Independent,” Despite Trump's Claims​

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org › 2020/01/13 › u-...

Jan 13, 2020 — "A lot of the oil that we produce in Texas is mismatched with the refining capacity that we have here," said Jim Krane, the Wallace

Meanwhile, my RED state isn't handing out dick.

Meanwhile, my RED state isn't handing out dick.
Not to worry...

Updated 02/10/2022
"To put states' financial health — and the potential impact on residents of those states — into context, MoneyGeek analyzed and ranked states according to their dependence on the federal government. Rankings account for political affiliation, net benefits individuals and organizations in the state receive, state government revenue from federal sources and GDP per capita. We also examined which states received the most in child tax credits — both in terms of the annualized total amount and amount received per capita.

KEY FINDINGS:​

• Eight of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.35 per dollar spent.
  • Nine states sent more to the federal government than they received — seven of these were Democrat-voting and had higher per capita GDPs than many of the red states that received the most.
  • New Mexico had the highest return on federal spending of any state ($4.33), and Delaware had the lowest ($0.63).
  • The eight states receiving the highest child tax credit per capita were all Republican-voting."

Grandpappy is mad his government handout isn't big enough. Love it!

It's not about any policy position. It's just about power and party politics. If Newsome reverses his position on this, they'll hate that too.

As I was flipping through the channels last night on TV, I caught a little bit of the 700 Club. They were talking about Ukraine, summarizing the news, and then they said at the end "...and Joe Biden is doing everything that he has any control over wrong". And that's it. They went on to the next story. No explanation, nothing about what exactly he is doing wrong. Just hate and negativity. Very puzzling.

This is the same thing. Very odd temper tantrum we are seeing from our conservative friends. It's just silly. They know it, we know it. I hope this is just a phase and they get over it and we can all just move on.

Back
Top Bottom