• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't you wish the Bad Orange Man was still President?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I know I do. A real administrator who understands human motivations and plays to advance America First. Not sorry ass old $5 a gallon gas senile deluded Joe. Getting these losers out of office is JOB #1. Hahaha. All your bases are belong to us.......:LOL:

I know I do. A real administrator who understands human motivations and plays to advance America First. Not sorry ass old $5 a gallon gas senile deluded Joe. Getting these losers out of office is JOB #1. Hahaha. All your bases are belong to us.......:LOL:
Nothing says "America First" quite like being part of a plot to overthrow the American government, amirite?

Thousands of untapped drilling locations are pre-approved, but untouched. Sure, keep blaming Biden.

Nothing says "America First" quite like being part of a plot to overthrow the American government, amirite?
nothing screams hysterical hyperbole like the talibiden claiming there was a plot to overthrow the government. Trump was the government leader on January 6.

Previous to Putin invading Ukraine I might have said yes just for the shits and giggles but now? Now that shit just got real? Trump in power now would be the worst possible scenario, and there's ,lots of bad scenarios.

nothing screams hysterical hyperbole like the talibiden claiming there was a plot to overthrow the government. Trump was the government leader on January 6.
And what was the government leader doing on 6 Jan.?
Rembering the text of his speech that day.

No i dont. I just want him gone.
… Well here we are again
It's always such a pleasure
Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
Oh how we laughed and laughed
Except I wasn't laughing
Under the circumstances
I've been shockingly nice
… You want your freedom? Take it
That's what I'm counting on
I used to want you dead
But now I only want you gone
… She was a lot like you
Maybe not quite as heavy
Now little Caroline is in here too
One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you
… You've got your short sad life left
I'll let you get right to it
Now I only want you gone
… Goodbye my only friend
Oh, did you think I meant you?
That would be funny
if it weren't so sad
Well you have been replaced
I don't need anyone now
When I delete you maybe
I'll stop feeling so bad
… Go make some new disaster
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone

No. I am not happy with Joe Biden, but I do not want a lawless, capricious vandal like Trump back in the White House.

Thousands of untapped drilling locations are pre-approved, but untouched. Sure, keep blaming Biden.
If I may revert to the blue collar vernacular, let me just say that Biden sucks...big time. These slimy two-faced crooked incompetent assholes that have previously been inhabiting the WH are EFFING DONE. Good riddance to bad garbage.
Can we have a real President FOR THE PEOPLE?

He wasn't "the government leader". That's just false. Our government has three co-equal branches of government. He WAS part of a plot to prohibit the man who was elected to be "the government leader" two weeks later to ever take office. The plot involved engaging in actions which were against the law and intended to prohibit the Constitutionally prescribed transfer of power.

Overthrow the government is a proper phrase. Trump wasn't "the government", he was a single (albeit important) part of the government.

If I may revert to the blue collar vernacular, let me just say that Biden sucks...big time. These slimy two-faced crooked incompetent assholes that have previously been inhabiting the WH are EFFING DONE. Good riddance to bad garbage.
Can we have a real President FOR THE PEOPLE?
For the people, like the last guy that tried to stop THE PEOPLE from electing a new president. Your threads are just a plea for attention, just trying to rack up reaction scores.

Ive been accused of being obsessed with Trump but the truth is i just want him gone but because the American justice system and the tough on crime ideology isnt meant for people in power he is still a threat.
I will stop talking about Trump and dance gleefully when he is just gone, kaput, and snuffed out. He is irredeemable, i mean a truly irredeemable human being.

For the people, like the last guy that tried to stop THE PEOPLE from electing a new president. Your threads are just a plea for attention, just trying to rack up reaction scores.
Watch what happens when Biden's stupidity continues. Just watch. We populists are very rarely wrong.

No...unquestionably no.

Watch what happens when Biden's stupidity continues. Just watch.
Yes, it will be dreadful when more Americans have jobs, wage growth continues to climb, nearly all of the Western world is united against a madman, etc. How awful!

Watch what happens when Biden's stupidity continues. Just watch. We populists are very rarely wrong.
Under contrary. Populists are almost always wrong! Whatever Biden does or does not do does not justify a Donald Trump as President.

Holly crap dude!

Are you retarded or something?

DeSantis is my guy.

I sometimes feel sorry for you poor, deluded leftists. You will soon suffer a huge fall. It's inevitable. And you can't even see it. Hahahaha...

Back
Top Bottom