• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't you miss Milton Friedman?!

You have given me no scenario! But finally I can ask a question so hopefully we can get somewhere. Tell me now, how would a fixed money supply retard economic expansion?

that $1 fixed money supply would be inadequate to conduct today's commerce

that $1 fixed money supply would be inadequate to conduct today's commerce

Just explain why. Use an example, use theory, use anything! Just explain WHY it is inadequate, don't just declare it to be.

Just explain why. Use an example, use theory, use anything! Just explain WHY it is inadequate, don't just declare it to be.

in a multi trillion dollar economy, you explain to us why only $1 would be found adequate to facilitate commerce

in a multi trillion dollar economy, you explain to us why only $1 would be found adequate to facilitate commerce

Why do I have to explain why something is okay when you haven't even figured out why it is a problem. It's like asking me to explain why a blue sky is not going to kill us. If you haven't proven that a blue sky will kill us, why do I even need to respond?

Why do I have to explain why something is okay when you haven't even figured out why it is a problem. It's like asking me to explain why a blue sky is not going to kill us. If you haven't proven that a blue sky will kill us, why do I even need to respond?

okay. then it must be found that you believe a money supply of $1 is adequate to sustain today's economy

clearly, you have no understanding of things economic

I'm not taking a position of whether or not it is sufficient, I'm merely asking you to elaborate on what exactly the problem is. If you can't articulate what the problem is, then why do I have to respond to your contention?

I'm not taking a position of whether or not it is sufficient, I'm merely asking you to elaborate on what exactly the problem is. If you can't articulate what the problem is, then why do I have to respond to your contention?

but you have staked out a position. you have expressed that a monetary supply does not need to be elastic. that it should necessarily remain fixed. i used the very low fixed money supply example of $1 to prove your assertion is invalid
you have been unablle to do anything other than duck and evade the point since

but you have staked out a position. you have expressed that a monetary supply does not need to be elastic. that it should necessarily remain fixed. i used the very low fixed money supply example of $1 to prove your assertion is invalid
you have been unablle to do anything other than duck and evade the point since

Because you haven't stated what the problem is! Tell me why $1 is not enough. That's all I've wanted for a while now. Just tell me why.

Back
Top Bottom