• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't Worry.....The Rich Will Take Care Of You

oh come on now turtle, we both know he's right... you know for fact that my tax bill totally affects you... if i don't pay more, i screw you over

and of course, the middle class is a result of the progressive tax system :lamo

tahts why they think they are rich l think

LOL....that takes a set of stones. After some of the utterly useless thread topics I've seen at this rag you must be kidding.

You clearly don't know who you are talking to. I'm to the left of your ass. Your stupid rants are senseless drivel that do the left no good. You don't foster debate and you whine consistently. Opening threads with "right-wing sucks herp derp" is so pathetic that I cringe when I see a thread started by you. All you do is give the right wing in this forum ammo to attack the left with which is why it'd be no surprise to me if you were a poe.

Campbell said:
My point is the same as my most important mission statement. All Trickle Down and Voodoo Economics did for anybody was tax cuts for the wealthy, more debt and economic loss for what used to be the middle class of America. The rich are in a bubble and really believe they owe nothing to the nation and even though their taxes are the lowest they've been since Reagan days they still scream for more cuts. Like I've said....they won't be happy till they have or control all the money and are the top part of a Lord/Serf society.

Our middle class was the result of a progressive tax system and today there is no such thing. Romney's effective tax rate on income of nearly $15 million was 14%....about the same as my wife and I paid on a total income of less than $100,000. Progressive my ass. I call it a major screwing and a joke.

Your point was to troll. Nowhere in this opening crap did you even hint at the details you just lined out. Had you started a thread with this above rather than this below... you'd actually have a skosh of content to discuss.

Campbell said:
"I've Inheirited Mine...Now By God You Get Yours"

"Pull Yourself Up By The Bootstraps Even If You Have No Boots Or Legs"

"We Don't have To Worry About 47% Of Americans"

"If You Live In America, Don't Get Sick"

"If You Do Get Sick...Die Quickly"

You need to stop, regroup and think when you start a thread so that there is something actually there rather than this hollow garbage that looks put together by a tweaker on the third day of his bender.

Last edited:
You clearly don't know who you are talking to. I'm to the left of your ass. Your stupid rants are senseless drivel that do the left no good. You don't foster debate and you wine consistently. Opening threads with "right-wing sucks herp derp" is so pathetic that I cringe when I see a thread started by you. All you do is give the right wing in this forum ammo to attack the left with which is why it'd be no surprise to me if you were a poe.

Your point was to troll. Nowhere in this opening crap did you even hint at the details you just lined out. Had you started a thread with this above rather than this below... you'd actually have a skosh of content to discuss.

You need to stop, regroup and think when you start a thread so that there is something actually there rather than this hollow garbage that looks put together by a tweaker on the third day of his bender.

This post is signature worthy. :thumbs:

Be prepared to get his life story in response, again.

Obviously, or you wouldn't have posted that less than mediocre response of yours.

Continues to state the obvious...

This is where you err. There were no statements in that post, as has been pointed out, there really was no content. There was no argument made, no sources linked.

It's a set of quotes. I'm not even sure if the original poster is saying he agrees or disagrees with them, they're just there.

This isn't a matter of engaging with arguments and opinions you don't agree with. The only thing that post is deserving of is mockery, not a well-thought out response.

You know, some people come here to express their thoughts. Sometimes those thoughts may seem anywhere from vacuous to profound.

Some people merely come here to act like assholes. They contribute nothing beyond caustic commentary about the others who are actually trying to hold a polite conversation.

You, Sir, are an asshole and I will not see your response because the next page I go to will be where DP locates their asshole blocker AKA the ignore list..

I can read your bull**** like a book:

My point is the same as my most important mission statement. All Trickle Down and Voodoo Economics did for anybody was tax cuts for the wealthy, more debt and economic loss for what used to be the middle class of America. The rich are in a bubble and really believe they owe nothing to the nation and even though their taxes are the lowest they've been since Reagan days they still scream for more cuts. Like I've said....they won't be happy till they have or control all the money and are the top part of a Lord/Serf society.

Our middle class was the result of a progressive tax system and today there is no such thing. Romney's effective tax rate on income of nearly $15 million was 14%....about the same as my wife and I paid on a total income of less than $100,000. Progressive my ass. I call it a major screwing and a joke.

your whining is getting old... your bull*** reads like a cheap comic book. You promote class warfare and blame all your woes on others. Lame.

You clearly don't know who you are talking to. I'm to the left of your ass. Your stupid rants are senseless drivel that do the left no good. You don't foster debate and you whine consistently. Opening threads with "right-wing sucks herp derp" is so pathetic that I cringe when I see a thread started by you. All you do is give the right wing in this forum ammo to attack the left with which is why it'd be no surprise to me if you were a poe.

Yeah...I've heard that TROLL bull**** every time they've banned me.

So you've been banned from multiple forums for trolling. Why am I not surprised?

Actually I didn't say I was banned for trolling anywhere but here.

It really doesn't make any difference...most of the forums where I've been a member are right wing rags. They just love to spout unsubstantiated bull **** to one another.

By your posts, it kinda looks like you deserved the bans.

Moderator's Warning:
If you were banned here, you would not be posting. So, you are either wrong or dishonest. Either way, commenting on moderation publicly is a big no-no. Don't let it happen again.

Moderator's Warning:
If you were banned here, you would not be posting. So, you are either wrong or dishonest. Either way, commenting on moderation publicly is a big no-no. Don't let it happen again.

That's bull****. I've been banned for two or three days and once for two weeks. Each time before I could post again I had to pledge that I had read the rules and regulations which govern the forum.

That's bull****. I've been banned for two or three days and once for two weeks. Each time before I could post again I had to pledge that I had read the rules and regulations which govern the forum.

Suspended =/= banned

It's all OK. I bring you good news!

Five years after the financial crisis sent the fortunes of many in the U.S. and around the world tumbling, the wealthiest as a group have finally gained back all that they lost. The 400 wealthiest Americans are worth a record $2.02 trillion, roughly equivalent to the GDP of Russia. That is a gain of $300 billion from a year ago, and more than double a decade ago. The average net worth of list members is a staggering $5 billion, $800 million more than a year ago and also a record. The minimum net worth needed to make the 400 list was $1.3 billion. The last time it was that high was in 2007 and 2008, before property and stock market values began sliding. Because the bar is so high, 61 American billionaires didn’t make the cut.

Isn't that great? Proof positive that our economy is well managed.

(the quote is from Forbes so don't start bitching about left-wing media.)

Back
Top Bottom