• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't Underestimate Joe's Ability To **** Things Up

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
No, that's not ME talking, it's Barack Obama!

"And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden," Obama reportedly said.

Some of Mr Obama's aides were said to have believed Mr Biden took discussions in the wrong direction when he was vice president.

In his book Ben Rhodes, Mr Obama’s former deputy national security adviser, wrote that "in the Situation Room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile”.

Barack Obama reportedly said: '''Don'''t underestimate Joe'''s ability to f... things up'''

Some of Mr Obama's aides were said to have believed Mr Biden took discussions in the wrong direction when he was vice president.

In his book Ben Rhodes, Mr Obama’s former deputy national security adviser, wrote that "in the Situation Room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile”.

Barack Obama reportedly said: '''Don'''t underestimate Joe'''s ability to f... things up'''

We all know Biden is a bit of a gaff machine, but we don't care. Gaffs are just gaffs. He's always been that way. Just like Trump has always been a racist sexist lying bigot.

Trump has said so many horrible things and screwed up so many things that it's crazy.

But I kind of agree with the OP. Democrats will hold Biden to a higher standard.

We all know Biden is a bit of a gaff machine, but we don't care. Gaffs are just gaffs. He's always been that way. Just like Trump has always been a racist sexist lying bigot.

Biden has always been a lying racist bigot.

Is Trump being a copy cat? :shock:

Being that we KNOW how badly trump has f..... things up I think I will go with Biden.

So it's Sunday. On Sundays are we suppose to believe anonymous sources? Or not?

Trumpsters are a confusing bunch, just like their cult god.

Democrats have no standards.

Which is why, when the video of Trump surfaced talking about grabbing women between the legs, Republicans stood up and kicked him to the curb while Al Franken still serves in Congress.

;)

The Telegraph? Meh, I’ll wait for a legit source.

Daily Telegraph (UK) - Media Bias/Fact Check

This is why your typical liberals are so entertaining.

Don't turn it around.. Your story about not being a Republican and not supporting Trump is much more entertaining.

Tell us that story again. No one but you believes it, but it is so entertaining.

A concern Biden f*** things up, and trump is the opponent? Irony of the day award, candidate for irony of the week.

Don't turn it around.. Your story about not being a Republican and not supporting Trump is much more entertaining.

Tell us that story again. No one but you believes it, but it is so entertaining.

In your very small world, one has to be a Trumpster when they think liberals are full of ****.

Tell us how you are slightly liberal? :2wave:

So it's Sunday. On Sundays are we suppose to believe anonymous sources? Or not?

Trumpsters are a confusing bunch, just like their cult god.

Oh please, you have been believing anonymous sources for four years now and also believe that Bolton and Cohen, Mary Trump, etc are all total truth machines.

Like I posted in the other thread on the same topic.

Here's the thing though. Those on the left recognize and acknowledge Biden's faults and weaknesses. However, even with those faults and weaknesses Biden is infinitely better than Trump in every single metric. There isn't a single negative the right can point out on Biden that isn't 10 times worse for Trump. Not one.

Back
Top Bottom