• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dont Miss this Freakin' Movie!

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
It's old, and it really was not that great when it was new. I found it to be painfully predictable and saved only by some decent acting. It was not a bad movie, but not really that good either.

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It's old, and it really was not that great when it was new. I found it to be painfully predictable and saved only by some decent acting. It was not a bad movie, but not really that good either.
Its was damn good! :soap

Hicup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
You could pay me to watch a movie Sean Penn was acting in..

Tim-

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
You could pay me to watch a movie Sean Penn was acting in..

Tim-
"Mystic River" was a decent movie, and Penn was okay in it. It was based on a novel by the same author who wrote "Shutter Island".
Dennis Lehane, I think is his name.

MaggieD

Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't think I've ever seen it. Maybe i should. We just got netflix.

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I absolutely LOVED that movie. Start to finish. I love Michael Douglas; and Sean Penn was terrific in that movie.
I felt it was a unusual movie in that it was a thriller / drama but not cut from the same cloth as similar movies. It really stood out and it was FUN! I was entertained from start to finish.

Actually 1069, I agree with you 1,000%. Here is a spot-on and entertaining review of Avatar:

Top Bottom