• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Don't let them steel another one!!!

changintimes

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
let us not let the republicans steel another election, let us not let them steel america again,

this should be our new campaign...........

for the sake of american democracy, vote democrat, because the republicans are avoiding any investigation of the voting system, because republicans are avoiding paper trails for the voting system, and because republicans are investigated in the government by other republicans these days, (i heard randy rhodes say, it's like charles manson conducting his own investigation, it won't work),

WE MUST OVERWHELM THE SYSTEM WITH A CLEAR DEMOCRATIC VICTORY FOR THE SAKE OF AMERICA

either the republicans come clean or this is what america must do,

changintimes

Vote on with your bad self. I don't believe repubs stole anything but if you feel the need to put dems in command then raly the troops and get them to vote your guy in, thats what it is all about.

changintimes said:
let us not let the republicans steel another election, let us not let them steel america again,

for the sake of american democracy, vote democrat, because the republicans are avoiding any investigation of the voting system, because republicans are avoiding paper trails for the voting system, and because republicans are investigated in the government by other republicans these days, (i heard randy rhodes say, it's like charles manson conducting his own investigation, it won't work),

WE MUST OVERWHELM THE SYSTEM WITH A CLEAR DEMOCRATIC VICTORY FOR THE SAKE OF AMERICA

changintimes

it ain't going to happen they won the election fairly, thats what i love about democracy.

Changingtimes has learned the first lesson of political debate on a forum. Never spell a simple word wrong.

Welcome to Debatepolitics

changintimes said:

changintimes

In order to keep the Reps from stealing the election the Reps would have to have had stolen one in the first place. If you don't like the supreme courts decision that's to bad for you, I believe they know alot more about the law then you, I, or just about anyone else for that matter, if you don't like the system, change the system, but don't blame the reps for playing by the rules of that system, that's how it works the electoral college is the election system we use, and for good reason, the majority vote would be a mob rule and not a Republic. And for the record Clinton never won the majority vote either he only won the electoral vote, so, did he steal his elections as well? Oh, and Bush won the electoral and majority vote in 04.

if the republican politicians had nothing to hide they would not have had any problem with thorough investigations of the voting systems based on many claims of wrong doing,

they lay claim to every branch of government and decided not to investigate, they took hold of america and have no intention of letting go, by hook or by crook,

republicans represent big business and big business is big money, with so much at stake, you bet they would and they did, they stole it,

they stole it and you should be ashamed of yourself for accepting it,

no matter if democrat or republican, true americans should accept nothing short of a totally transparent election,

Last edited:
FinnMacCool said:
Changingtimes has learned the first lesson of political debate on a forum. Never spell a simple word wrong.

Welcome to Debatepolitics

it's spelled just like that, it's slang, i got it from a song,

thanks everybody for all your amazing insight, if you really cared about american democracy you would want fair, transparent elections,

changintimes said:
if the republican politicians had nothing to hide they would not have had any problem with thorough investigations of the voting systems based on many claims of wrong doing,

they lay claim to every branch of government and decided not to investigate, they took hold of america and have no intention of letting go, by hook or by crook,

republicans represent big business and big business is big money, with so much at stake, you bet they would and they did, they stole it,

no matter if democrat or republican, true americans should accept nothing short of a totally transparent election,

oh I'm sorry i didn't see it a republican won the presidency, and they now hold a majority. its all a conspiracy, because it couldn't just be fact that they got there because they got the most votes.

oh **** and moan **** and moan

face it America wised up and saw the Dem lib agenda for what it is a farce, the people spoke up and they where heard.

:elephantf
changintimes said:

oh I'm sorry i didn't see it a republican won the presidency, and they now hold a majority. its all a conspiracy, because it couldn't just be fact that they got there because they got the most votes.

oh **** and moan **** and moan :elephantf

face it America wised up and saw the Dem lib agenda for what it is a farce, the people spoke up and they where heard.
:memorial_

changintimes said:

If you remember correctly, there was a big DEMOCRATIC protest in Atlanta a few months ago because they didn't like the idea of having to show a photo ID at the polls....

Now who wants transparency?

changintimes said:

Wasn't aware that the Reps controlled the supreme court at the time all though we will soon, nice try though, but your gonna have to stick to the facts to get me going until then I'll just reply with something smart ass and keep rambling on about, well anything that happens to cross my mind, for example: the fact that by your logic I can consider myself as a big business hay that's good maybe now I can sell some stocks so that women can buy a piece of me all I gotta do now is think of a name and a catchy slogan how's does this tickle your pickle: Traj's **** every inch must go.

changintimes said:
it's spelled just like that, it's slang, i got it from a song,

thanks everybody for all your amazing insight, if you really cared about american democracy you would want fair, transparent elections,

they were referring to steal you spelled it s-t-e-e-l as in the noun steal meaning metal not the present tense verb steal meaning to pull a jack move . . . now that's slang.

cnredd said:
If you remember correctly, there was a big DEMOCRATIC protest in Atlanta a few months ago because they didn't like the idea of having to show a photo ID at the polls....

Now who wants transparency?

somehow that makes sense to you, eh,

somehow being narrow minded and numb to all the sick things republicans do when they get in office is okay by you,

you are behind them and you're not even sure why,

oh yeah, "'cause you don't want no homo mariages", the republican politicians are taking you for a ride,

changintimes said:
somehow that makes sense to you, eh,

somehow being narrow minded and numb to all the sick things republicans do when they get in office is okay by you,

you are behind them and you're not even sure why,

oh yeah, "'cause you don't want no homo mariages", the republican politicians are taking you for a ride,

I would respond with something if I could figure out your little zig-zag rant...

It would be alot easier if you would come to this forum and just say "I hate GWB and Republicans...It is not a debate...Thank you...Goodbye" and be done with it...

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
In order to keep the Reps from stealing the election the Reps would have to have had stolen one in the first place. If you don't like the supreme courts decision that's to bad for you, I believe they know alot more about the law then you, I, or just about anyone else for that matter, if you don't like the system, change the system, but don't blame the reps for playing by the rules of that system, that's how it works the electoral college is the election system we use, and for good reason, the majority vote would be a mob rule and not a Republic. And for the record Clinton never won the majority vote either he only won the electoral vote, so, did he steal his elections as well? Oh, and Bush won the electoral and majority vote in 04.

Thats not a fair comparison. I agree that the Republicans did not steal the election. But in 2000 Gore got more votes than Bush. Clinton always got more votes than any other candidate. There is a difference.

SouthernDemocrat said:
Thats not a fair comparison. I agree that the Republicans did not steal the election. But in 2000 Gore got more votes than Bush. Clinton always got more votes than any other candidate. There is a difference.

I don't think Clinton stole the election either I was just pointing out the fact that this is not a mob rule system perhaps the analogy was fallacious but the point still stands. It's the electoral college and not the majority vote that determines the president plain and simple it's clear cut and the Dems need to get over themselves and quit playing the victim. Maybe if they focus on the future and quit dwelling on the past the Dems might win some elections but with Dean at the helm of the DNC that's unlikely to happen.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I don't think Clinton stole the election either I was just pointing out the fact that this is not a mob rule system perhaps the analogy was fallacious but the point still stands. It's the electoral college and not the majority vote that determines the president plain and simple it's clear cut and the Dems need to get over themselves and quit playing the victim. Maybe if they focus on the future and quit dwelling on the past the Dems might win some elections but with Dean at the helm of the DNC that's unlikely to happen.

it's a game for reps, that's a problem when people are dying in iraq for a rediculous war started on paranoia and now proven falsehoods,

people are dying and suffering all kinds of pain because of bush, and you slobs are playing games,

and please don't tell me, "but we were attacked", that answer is so old and stupid, you don't attack Spain if it was England that attacked you, and we should not have attacked Iraq when al-Qaeda attacked us,

it's about money and oil and.... a.... ofcoarse.... "we don't want no homo marriages"

what a bunch of fools you are,

and you think it's a game...........because you lack respect and compassion in your selfish hearts,

"but the dems lost, get over it", people are dying and in all kinds of pain now because bush won, you idiot,

Last edited:
cnredd said:
I would respond with something if I could figure out your little zig-zag rant...

It would be alot easier if you would come to this forum and just say "I hate GWB and Republicans...It is not a debate...Thank you...Goodbye" and be done with it...

i don't hate anybody, i just think many people are dying because of his policies,

he has the capitol punishment record for the nation and now he's doing it in iraq,

this jerk was wrong about iraq and very probably wrong about people he thought were guilty and sent to the death penalty,

this doesn't just role off my back, excuse me,

it seems to role off your back though, God bless you,

Last edited:
changintimes said:
i don't hate anybody, i just think many people are dying because of his policies,

he has the capitol punishment record for the nation and now he's doing it in iraq,

this jerk was wrong about iraq and very probably wrong about people he thought were guilty and sent to the death penalty,

this doesn't just role off my back, excuse me,

it seems to role off your back though, God bless you,

If I could show you proof that W wasn't lying would that change your mind about impeaching him?

gdalton said:
If I could show you proof that W wasn't lying would that change your mind about impeaching him?

it would give me something to think about,

so where's the proof?

but if just having WMDs would be enough for iraq to attack us, what is stopping china and russia from attacking us with nukes?

should we start a war with them?

changintimes said:
it would give me something to think about,

so where's the proof?

but if just having WMDs would be enough for iraq to attack us, what is stopping china and russia from attacking us with nukes?

should we start a war with them?

One country at a time.
Take a look at this thread ( http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=2703 ) where I make my argument about Bushes lyes, take from it what you will but that is how I came to my decision on the lead up to the war.

gdalton said:
One country at a time.
Take a look at this thread ( http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=2703 ) where I make my argument about Bushes lyes, take from it what you will but that is how I came to my decision on the lead up to the war.

i shouldn't have to look at your long, involved thread, bush and the folks should have made it all clear to the american people before starting the war,

but everything they did explain to us disolved quickly,

when i have more time, maybe i'll check out your thread anyway,

Back
Top Bottom