• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Don't let them steel another one!!!

gdalton said:
One country at a time.
Take a look at this thread ( http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=2703 ) where I make my argument about Bushes lyes, take from it what you will but that is how I came to my decision on the lead up to the war.

HAHA.

Anyone wanting to know how credible this source is only has to read two words from your post.

"Bushes lyes"

Wow, that's awesome. Are you some kind of English professor or something? I think we got a regular Bill Shakespeare over here (reference to an SNL skit).

"Bush's" - Use the apostrophe in order to show ownership.

"lies" - Plural of a lie, as in not telling the truth.

IValueFreedom said:
HAHA.

Anyone wanting to know how credible this source is only has to read two words from your post.

"Bushes lyes"

Wow, that's awesome. Are you some kind of English professor or something? I think we got a regular Bill Shakespeare over here (reference to an SNL skit).

"Bush's" - Use the apostrophe in order to show ownership.

"lies" - Plural of a lie, as in not telling the truth.

Damn I hope my teachers union doesn't see this. :doh

You know, it's funny how the Democratic side talks about the Republican side stealing the election, but the fact is that the Democrats have been blasted at the election booths since the mid-Clinton term.

If Democrats lose the next Presidential election, it will be because the general American is sick of all of the never-ending political whining we have heard for years. Dispicable acts from the likes of Michael Moore is also seen as a part of the Democratic Party. Grabbing and holding onto any bit of scandal they could drum up over the years has hurt their integrity, not to mention the exploited military. I believe this is why John Kerry lost a lot of votes also. This Katrina episode was the lowest form of the Democratic Party's attempts to beg for votes by embracing the racial issues exxagerated by Jesse and Al and riding it for all it was worth.

Americans are just sick of it. I think it is time to switch tactics. Maybe Governor Blanco could lead them into the right direction by finally admitting her rightful blame in America's latest politician "game".

Last edited:
GySgt said:
You know, it's funny how the Democratic side talks about the Republican side stealing the election, but the fact is that the Democrats have been blasted at the election booths since the mid-Clinton term.

If Democrats lose the next Presidential election, it will be because the general American is sick of all of the never-ending political whining we have heard for years. Dispicable acts from the likes of Michael Moore is also seen as a part of the Democratic Party. Grabbing and holding onto any bit of scandal they could drum up over the years has hurt their integrity, not to mention the exploited military. I believe this is why John Kerry lost a lot of votes also.

I have to agree, a lot of folks who don't vote strictly by political party take a look at the dems and see no substance, only anger and whining. The dems can't even find someone to beat Bush (even with all the hate mongering) and I think that speaks a lot about the people who are representing their party. If they can find a good candidate that actually speaks about the issues and not about how they are less of douche then the reps then they may have a chance.

I’ll put it to you this way: I sold cars for a while (I know I still feel un-clean) when I started they sent me to classes on how to sell, one of the lessons they taught was if someone starts talking about the competition you don’t start telling them how much their cars suck, instead you explain that those are indeed fantastic cars and then explain to them why the car your selling is better. I believe if the dems took this angle they may gain a little head way.

Ah crap I have given them advice, don’t listen to me I can’t even spell Bushes correctly. :mrgreen:

You know, I lived in Broward county during the time of the "stolen" election. Dead in the middle of the controversy. Instead of you guys who keep saying "stolen" like it was a fact. Why don't you explain to me how it was stolen. How many recounts do you need? Supreme court said enough recounts. That's all. Quit trying to rewrite history. Gore lost, get over it.

While your at it. Explain to me how military votes from an APO were thrown out for being post marked to late.

Want cheese with your whine?

I got slapped twice. I voted over seas through absontee ballot and I'm from Florida!

changintimes said:
if the republican politicians had nothing to hide they would not have had any problem with thorough investigations of the voting systems based on many claims of wrong doing,

they lay claim to every branch of government and decided not to investigate, they took hold of america and have no intention of letting go, by hook or by crook,

republicans represent big business and big business is big money, with so much at stake, you bet they would and they did, they stole it,

they stole it and you should be ashamed of yourself for accepting it,

no matter if democrat or republican, true americans should accept nothing short of a totally transparent election,

IF the democrats had any REAL proof of fixed elections,& I can assure you they have the legal power, the money, & some VERY, VERY heavyweight lawyers who could have overturned the election results, & demanded re-voting, & the mass media WOULD have been there to keep it going.

All elections have minor difficulties when voting, ..like people NOT being able to prove their identity, or NOT wanting to so they can vote more than once in different precincts etc.

THe simple truth is this; ..THe liberal media WANTED the perception of kerry to be the overwhelming favorite to help garner MORE votes for the democratic party.

THe truth is, ...the voting majority is not represented BY the democratic party anymore, & iN FACT had Bill Clinton campaigned on WHO HE REALLY was, & WHAT HE STOOD for, ..he probably would have lost too just as Hillary will lose by trying to pretend to be something other than "what" she really is.

One can only bullshyte the american majority for so long. I must hand it to the democratic party though as they were quite good for decades at bullshyting the majority.

Huh huh, ..those fun days are over, & so are the glory days of the media monopoly & the liberals! :2razz:

THey (democrats) can no longer win at the ballot box anymore, & race, class envy, idiotic conspiracy charges HAVE to be used, & invented by the liberals cause' they have "nothing" anymore to attract the mainstream voter! ;)

Stu Ghatze said:
IF the democrats had any REAL proof of fixed elections,& I can assure you they have the legal power, the money, & some VERY, VERY heavyweight lawyers who could have overturned the election results, & demanded re-voting, & the mass media WOULD have been there to keep it going.

All elections have minor difficulties when voting, ..like people NOT being able to prove their identity, or NOT wanting to so they can vote more than once in different precincts etc.

THe simple truth is this; ..THe liberal media WANTED the perception of kerry to be the overwhelming favorite to help garner MORE votes for the democratic party.

THe truth is, ...the voting majority is not represented BY the democratic party anymore, & iN FACT had Bill Clinton campaigned on WHO HE REALLY was, & WHAT HE STOOD for, ..he probably would have lost too just as Hillary will lose by trying to pretend to be something other than "what" she really is.

One can only bullshyte the american majority for so long. I must hand it to the democratic party though as they were quite good for decades at bullshyting the majority.

Huh huh, ..those fun days are over, & so are the glory days of the media monopoly & the liberals! :2razz:

THey (democrats) can no longer win at the ballot box anymore, & race, class envy, idiotic conspiracy charges HAVE to be used, & invented by the liberals cause' they have "nothing" anymore to attract the mainstream voter! ;)

thats what im talking about.

galenrox said:
let me be perfectly clear. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do I want the democrats to take control of the house senate, and executive branch, because they would more than likely screw the country up is ways almost comparable to the ways that Bush and the republicans have screwed up the country currently.
I'd say let's have the democrats take the house and the white house. That would be good, cause they'd have a lot of sway, but they'd need republican input to get anything done.

first off the neocons are poised to take the house, senate, executive, and judiciary, so maybe if the Dems get their ****ing heads out of their asses they might win some elections, instead of electing Dean head of the DNC, maybe if the Dems start looking to win new elections instead of trying to win past elections we won't have a f'n dictatorship on our hands, but the stupid libs make it so easy for them, just look at their policies.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
first off the neocons are poised to take the house, senate, executive, and judiciary, so maybe if the Dems get their ****ing heads out of their asses they might win some elections, instead of electing Dean head of the DNC, maybe if the Dems start looking to win new elections instead of trying to win past elections we won't have a f'n dictatorship on our hands, but the stupid libs make it so easy for them, just look at their policies.

lol Dean is about as wacko as Moore, how stupid do they have to be to have elected him to head of the DNC. one thing John Stuart got right was when he coined the phrase Golem Dean lol.

Back
Top Bottom