• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't buy a drone (video)

You don't want to be this guy either.

The crazy galoot went back this year.

Last edited:
I get where the dude is coming from, but he's dramatizing small problems.

You can get away with flying drones in most areas that you would want to. He's talking about national/state parks that already have rules about everything and a few countries that are stricter.

I run a small business cleaning gutters. When I want to check the work of my employees, I send up drones. The people who hire us love it. The residents at the properties we work think it's fun and interesting.

I have about 4 drones. I have lost one to it getting blown away in heavy wind, but you learn what you can manage and what you cannot.

I get the feeling he has bought some very nice ones for his photography and lost money in it. I'm sorry for him, but that is not what most people experience.

Shouldn't the title be, Don't Buy a Drone and Fly it in Cuba? I see people flying drones around California all the time, police don't care.

I'd lose interest because I live within 5 miles of an airport. Flying it around my back yard would get very boring. And the houses in my 'hood are so close together that I would get discussed among the neighbors. Too much money, too much hassle. Fun to watch the YouTube videos.

Back
Top Bottom