• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't burn the Koran in Britain!

Hopefully you'll see why some of us are leaving this forum for you, Camlon and Republic of Public to play in. Four pages ago, I made a similar comment about the quality of comments underneath the video and you didn't get it.

You then troll around trying to make clever comments about freedom of speech etc when I've repeatedly shown that there's actually little to debate about the comments section in youtube but no - you decided that I must be thinking of the videos themselves.

Just to make it clear -

"dogpoo comments under videos" = "The comments under the video are of little value."

I don't know why it always takes you so long to get it?

Just said above - I'm going to start exploring other parts of DP where I don't have to run into RoP anymore. Between his posting style and lack of discussion and your taking 4 pages to understand anything - I'm finding greater pleasure in watching paint dry.

Great post and I agree it has gotten that way.

There seems to be many who feel that international terrorism is "dog poo". Perhaps Danny Pearl, Nicholas Berg, Jack Hensley, Eugene Armstrong and Theo Van Gogh, among many hundreds of others, once felt the same way.

You wrote- "That doesn't make the videos any less true.."

Any video. The comments under the video are of little value.

You wrote- "The comments mean a great deal less than the visual evidence in the videos."

You're really into "dog poo", aren't you?

Perhaps you should start a thread on dogpoo and leave the adults to discuss the issues.

Moderator's Warning:
Stop the personal attacks or you will receive more consequences.

Back
Top Bottom