• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't Be A Chump. Vote For Trump!

whitesector

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
One of the biggest problems with our politicians is that they're so easily bought and paid for. It seems that their time in office is spent by brownosing corporations so they can get a nice cushy job from them when they leave office. Trump on the other hand is already a multibillionaire. That would make him much harder to bribe. That alone is reason enough to vote for Trump.

Another thing I like about Trump is that many republicans seem to be against him. To me, that shows he must be doing something right. I hope that Trump seeming to backpedal some on the muslim immigration thing is only meaningless talk to placate the republicans. But the most important thing about Trump is that he is far better for America than "Globalization Hillary."

Maybe I was wrong, this is more !Orly's style.

We should get another thread any minute, that'll give us another data point.

#ChumpsForTrump

One of the biggest problems with our politicians is that they're so easily bought and paid for. It seems that their time in office is spent by brownosing corporations so they can get a nice cushy job from them when they leave office. Trump on the other hand is already a multibillionaire. That would make him much harder to bribe. That alone is reason enough to vote for Trump.

Another thing I like about Trump is that many republicans seem to be against him. To me, that shows he must be doing something right. I hope that Trump seeming to backpedal some on the muslim immigration thing is only meaningless talk to placate the republicans. But the most important thing about Trump is that he is far better for America than "Globalization Hillary."

So Trump is going to save us from "Globalization"?

Yup no way Trump who has shown he will do almost anything for money could ever be bought or bribed :roll:

Vote for Trump? I'd rather jack off a polar bear with a fistful of tacks.

P.S. Nice screen name.

Yeah, he's definitely a poe. Just like that other guy back in the "Trump was appointed by God" thread.

The sad thing is, you just can't tell any more.

The sad thing is, you just can't tell any more.
Yeah it's getting harder and harder. I wouldn't be too surprised if he was actually being serious. I hope not, but humanity's history has proven that we can be really, really stupid sometimes.

Trump probably isn't a multi billionaire

Donald Trump is probably not a billionaire

His life has been all about money and corrupting the system why would you think that would change now?

Actually there are many important people talking about that. And most of them are globalists.

Actually there are many important people talking about that. And most of them are globalists.

Certainly not politicians in the southern US encouraging Toyota, Nissan, VW, Hyundai etc. to build auto plants in their states.

Maybe I was wrong, this is more !Orly's style.

We should get another thread any minute, that'll give us another data point.

Is this another of my sock accounts?

And so starts another fun-filled DP weekend. Otherwise known as mindless political propaganda from obvious trolls or off the cuff remarks by drunks! In this case, it might be both...

So rather than elect the symptom, we should elect the disease?

Off topic, but one of the most memorable short stories I ever read was "Shah Guido G." by Asimov. It was a very good story about a floating city called Atlantis that was ruled by a tyrannical Shah and his military called "the Waves"...and so those who were trying to defeat the Shah hatched a plot that forced all the Waves to report to the city...and its pumps could no longer handle the extra weight of all the Waves...

...and so, once more, Atlantis sank beneath the Waves.

Asimov said that his editor just shook his head and said, "Isaac, this is just a shaggy-dog story!" to which Asimov calmly replied, "Look at the title."

That, and Harlan Ellison's "A Boy and His Dog" are the most skillfully-constructed puns that I know of in the English language. In his Avalon series, Zelazny slipped a good one about a local nobleman called a "Shan"...and while he was on a journey, he had a seizure...and yes, the fit hit the Shan.

I do miss the golden age of Science Fiction!

Last edited:

keeping Hilary out of the whitehouse and out of appointing justices will make up for lots of faults from the bad hair day

Off topic, but one of the most memorable short stories I ever read was "Shah Guido G." by Asimov. It was a very good story about a floating city called Atlantis that was ruled by a tyrannical Shah and his military called "the Waves"...and so those who were trying to defeat the Shah hatched a plot that forced all the Waves to report to the city...and its pumps could no longer handle the extra weight of all the Waves...

...and so, once more, Atlantis sank beneath the Waves.

Asimov said that his editor just shook his head and said, "Isaac, this is just a shaggy-dog story!" to which Asimov calmly replied, "Look at the title."

That, and Harlan Ellison's "A Boy and His Dog" are the most skillfully-constructed puns that I know of in the English language. In his Avalon series, Zelazny slipped a good one about a local nobleman called a "Shan"...and while he was on a journey, he had a seizure...and yes, the fit hit the Shan.

I do miss the golden age of Science Fiction!

an interesting way of trying to hide undying devotion to Hilary.

keeping Hilary out of the whitehouse and out of appointing justices will make up for lots of faults from the bad hair day

I'm sure the tariffs, walls, reduced trade will do wonders for the markets and the economy. I guess the trains have a shot at running on time.

Back
Top Bottom