• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Don't abort masturbating babies"

I'm not even clicking the link.

:blink:
Don't like? Don't watch.... Fetus/Babies are VERY tactile... I don't believe they are doing it for 'sexual stimulation' they are doing it because it feels good...

Its still funny.

"For God's sakes, don't abort the masturbating baby boys!!!"

:)

Nuke those hairy palmed sumbitches!

"Don't abort masturbating babies ..... so that when they are older we can tell them how sick they are for spanking the monkey".

Especially if you want to be silly.

I did click on the link, and what Congressman Burgess (an OB/GYN) said was:

"Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful. They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?"

"Don't abort masturbating babies ..... so that when they are older we can tell them how sick they are for spanking the monkey".

Too bad DNSMITH isn't around for this one. The catholics use to teach that one would go straight to hell for masturbating. Dunno, they still might???

"Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful. They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?"

Not "OB/GYN"...but rather "WACK/NUT"...

That makes it even more stupid actually. Fetuses move a bit, no doubt, but to suggest it's purposeful or has feelings attached to it?? Ridiculous. Just look around someday to people sitting in chairs in a comfortable environment, you'll find many of us have a hand tucked between our crossed legs, but there is no "pleasure" as being suggested associated with it. It's just a comfy place to tuck a hand. And "purposeful", for pity sake, have you never seen an infant after it is born? There are all manner of movements that are not in the least purposeful, and some appear to be face strokes.

That makes it even more stupid actually. Fetuses move a bit, no doubt, but to suggest it's purposeful or has feelings attached to it?? Ridiculous. Just look around someday to people sitting in chairs in a comfortable environment, you'll find many of us have a hand tucked between our crossed legs, but there is no "pleasure" as being suggested associated with it. It's just a comfy place to tuck a hand. And "purposeful", for pity sake, have you never seen an infant after it is born? There are all manner of movements that are not in the least purposeful, and some appear to be face strokes.

What's ridiculous is to try to suggest that fetuses don't feel anything at all.

I can beyond assure you, that any pain they feel is not remembered. I was born dead, had tubes and needles and things, cut into my flesh upon birth. Then continued with such measures through to my 4th year wherein I had open heart surgery, then continued to be stuck needles and glued up and all the pain of post-surgery monitoring as I was one of the first 10 children in the US to have open heart surgery, and guess what......
I don't remember any of it. I was sliced, I had my rib cage pried open, I had catheter (not urinary ones), I had injections galore.... I was not usually anathetized because back then the didn't think babies really felt pain.... I can attest to the idea that if babies feel pain, it doesn't matter to their long term life. And since in the case of abortion the intent immediately after any suggested possibility of pain is to simply cease... well, the only pain that I remember from all those medical issues, was the pain that they saved my life so my parents could beat the living **** out of me regularly. And with daddy-o being a doctor, there wasn't much the world was going to do about it.

Sorry, but not only was my mother a person who said to her children, I wish I could've aborted you, or had access to birth control... I am an adult child of a person I wish had access to legal, safe abortion.

Too bad DNSMITH isn't around for this one. The catholics use to teach that one would go straight to hell for masturbating. Dunno, they still might???

It is still a sin. Even though you aren't supposed to have sex until marriage and some studies have shown that frequent ejaculation can lower the risk of prostate cancer.

It is still a sin. Even though you aren't supposed to have sex until marriage and some studies have shown that frequent ejaculation can lower the risk of prostate cancer.

That's what my Doc says, too....

I can beyond assure you, that any pain they feel is not remembered. I was born dead, had tubes and needles and things, cut into my flesh upon birth. Then continued with such measures through to my 4th year wherein I had open heart surgery, then continued to be stuck needles and glued up and all the pain of post-surgery monitoring as I was one of the first 10 children in the US to have open heart surgery, and guess what......
I don't remember any of it. I was sliced, I had my rib cage pried open, I had catheter (not urinary ones), I had injections galore.... I was not usually anathetized because back then the didn't think babies really felt pain.... I can attest to the idea that if babies feel pain, it doesn't matter to their long term life. And since in the case of abortion the intent immediately after any suggested possibility of pain is to simply cease... well, the only pain that I remember from all those medical issues, was the pain that they saved my life so my parents could beat the living **** out of me regularly. And with daddy-o being a doctor, there wasn't much the world was going to do about it.

So sorry you went through all that.

Sorry, but not only was my mother a person who said to her children, I wish I could've aborted you, or had access to birth control... I am an adult child of a person I wish had access to legal, safe abortion.

Just a warning - I have stated that the witch who birthed me (will not call her a mother) should have aborted each of her pregnancies and have been tarred and feathered for it, and 1 or 2 have suggested that I kill myself.

Jeez, I'm such a bold parent I told my son, and a handful of his friends, who were all standing around the counter after school one day, all about 12 yo,...
"Y'know boys, when you're masterbating, (yes, they all turned bright red, but they knew me and I speak strange uncomfortable reality that does a person good, so they didn't run), you should practice different rhythms. Y'see sometimes fast and efficient is perfect, it's called a quickie. However, if you want to keep your gals happy when you get attached, you'll need to be able to last a long time, like up to half an hour. You can do most of that by changing the rhythm. So sometimes, y'know, do it and get off, but other times, challenge yourself to last as long as you can."

I guess my atheism runs deep. Oh, and all the neighbors were either Catholic or .... Mormon. So these kids thought I was bizarro, but I think I truly appreciated that I was honest and open.

Oh, well this thread isn't really about sinning and religion re: masterbating, I'll hush now.

So sorry you went through all that.

Just a warning - I have stated that the witch who birthed me (will not call her a mother) should have aborted each of her pregnancies and have been tarred and feathered for it, and 1 or 2 have suggested that I kill myself.

Kindred spirits I see. I disowned my entire family in '83 when he raised a fist to my then 18mo daughter. Had I only known that all I had to do was threaten his life and that fist would go down, I'd have done waaaaaay sooner. Even so, who needs people like that in their childrens' lives. Motherhood did make me stand up and roar. I guess that's when it rang my bell without any reservation that it wasn't my fault. When I saw my totally having done not a damned thing wrong daughter about to be hit, it just snapped and slipped into place all at the same time. Scooped her up, left, never went back, wrote a will to assure they'd never see or have any contact with my children until they were over 18 and could choose on their own.

Profound story, Ms. Summerwind.

I was what was called an obstetric forceps baby. By the time I was actually delivered it was said that I looked like I developed in a meat grinder rather than a uterus.

I was actually voted by the hospital staff as the ugliest baby born in the year of my birth. But....nature did a fairly rapid 180 and I turned out to be a pretty cute kid. I had long, curly almost cotton blonde hair...and most people thought I was a girl until was about 3 or 4 years old.

I was raised by my mother's parents. My mother had "being a mommy problem"...which really didn't bother me. My grandmother was a good substitute mom.

Jeez, I'm such a bold parent I told my son, and a handful of his friends, who were all standing around the counter after school one day, all about 12 yo,...
"Y'know boys, when you're masterbating, (yes, they all turned bright red, but they knew me and I speak strange uncomfortable reality that does a person good, so they didn't run), you should practice different rhythms. Y'see sometimes fast and efficient is perfect, it's called a quickie. However, if you want to keep your gals happy when you get attached, you'll need to be able to last a long time, like up to half an hour. You can do most of that by changing the rhythm. So sometimes, y'know, do it and get off, but other times, challenge yourself to last as long as you can."

I guess my atheism runs deep. Oh, and all the neighbors were either Catholic or .... Mormon. So these kids thought I was bizarro, but I think I truly appreciated that I was honest and open.

Oh, well this thread isn't really about sinning and religion re: masterbating, I'll hush now.

I'm surprised you didn't receive a visit from the folks in blue. Also be surprised that the other parents let their kids hang out at your place if they knew this.

Profound story, Ms. Summerwind.

I was what was called an obstetric forceps baby. By the time I was actually delivered it was said that I looked like I developed in a meat grinder rather than a uterus.

I was actually voted by the hospital staff as the ugliest baby born in the year of my birth. But....nature did a fairly rapid 180 and I turned out to be a pretty cute kid. I had long, curly almost cotton blonde hair...and most people thought I was a girl until was about 3 or 4 years old.

I was raised by my mother's parents. My mother had "being a mommy problem"...which really didn't bother me. My grandmother was a good substitute mom.

Fair enough, my point is that not all non-aborted, but unwanted nonetheless babies get nice beginnings, middles, or ends. To suggest that all babies WANT to live, or that feeling pain is somehow a reason not to cease a potential life is absolutely preposterous and presupposes everyone's life will more resemble yours than mine. Babies do not have the capacity to store whatever it is they want or feel. Therefore zygotes, embryos, and fetuses don't either.

At what stage of development are you referring to?

Does it make a difference in how you view the issue? Who care if the fetus can feel pain or not, right? Out of sight, out of mind.

Fair enough, my point is that not all non-aborted, but unwanted nonetheless babies get nice beginnings, middles, or ends. To suggest that all babies WANT to live, or that feeling pain is somehow a reason not to cease a potential life is absolutely preposterous and presupposes everyone's life will more resemble yours than mine. Babies do not have the capacity to store whatever it is they want or feel. Therefore zygotes, embryos, and fetuses don't either.

Oh....I agree with your stance on pain. Your story just reminded me of my story. And actually...I meant to say in my previous post that despite how I happened to be born...which probably included some pain...or maybe a lot of pain...I don't remember.

My mind drifted as I thought back...sorry.

Back
Top Bottom