• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donaldtrump's new jersey golf course allegedly gave fake green cards, social security numbers to und

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
But Hillary.

Yep, some (two?) illegal immigrants identified and no mention of any resulting deportation - only 12 (to 20?) million to go.

Last edited:
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-course-may-committed-immigration-crimes-1274608

New Jersey’s attorney general allegedly has evidence that President Donald Trump’s Garden State golf club may have committed immigration crimes by handing out fraudulent green cards and Social Security numbers to undocumented employees.

Build the wall? But who will maintain the greens?

No doubt even if all this proves true, The Donald will do his best Sgt. Schultz HOGAN'S HEROES imitation... " I see nothing, I know nothing".

This will all the fault of some managerial schmuck and Trump will skate off free of any blame.

Seems someone has a little trouble with their credibility.

So which version of the truth are we to believe?

From the Op.

Romero told the Daily News that he has been in contact with prosecutors from the New Jersey attorney general’s office. Romero said he gave the prosecutors fake green cards and Social Security numbers that golf club employees had allegedly given to the two women when they worked there.

From the New York Times.

The Times also examined the documents Ms. Morales presented as proof that she was entitled to work — a permanent resident card, or green card, and a Social Security card, both of which she said she purchased from someone in New Jersey who produced counterfeit documents for immigrants.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/us/trump-bedminster-golf-undocumented-workers.html

This isn’t surprising and Illegal employment isn’t going anywhere. Right wing politicians talk a good game and do throw plenty of meat to the rabid base. But while they’re tossing meat to their base with one hand they’re accepting piles of cash from meat packing industry lobbyists to turn a blind eye so they can bus illegal labor across the border to work in the slaughter houses. And myself I’m actually on the fence with this.

No doubt even if all this proves true, The Donald will do his best Sgt. Schultz HOGAN'S HEROES imitation... " I see nothing, I know nothing".

This will all the fault of some managerial schmuck and Trump will skate off free of any blame.

Right. Trump is an incompetent dolt who doesnt read or have a clue what is going on, but micromanages the hiring of grounds keepers at one of his golf courses

Right. Trump is an incompetent dolt who doesnt read or have a clue what is going on, but micromanages the hiring of grounds keepers at one of his golf courses

:lol:

tumblr_orpnvowTxN1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

Right, he can't manage to keep them from working at his business, yet he is going stop them from entering the country.

:lamo

:lol:

tumblr_orpnvowTxN1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

Right, he can't manage to keep them from working at his business, yet he is going stop them from entering the country.

:lamo

Hey, if there was a high enough wall then they never would have shown up to tempt his dishonest business into giving them fraudulent green cards.

Why is that an unreasonable scenario?

Seems someone has a little trouble with their credibility.

So which version of the truth are we to believe?

From the Op.

From the New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/us/trump-bedminster-golf-undocumented-workers.html

They back each other up. From the NYTimes article:

The manager, she said, suggested she speak with a maintenance employee who he said knew where to acquire new documents. When the maintenance employee told her that the new papers would cost $165, Ms. Morales told the manager that she did not have the money. “He said, ‘don’t worry. I will lend you the money,’” she said.

They back each other up. From the NYTimes article:

The manager, she said, suggested she speak with a maintenance employee who he said knew where to acquire new documents. When the maintenance employee told her that the new papers would cost $165, Ms. Morales told the manager that she did not have the money. “He said, ‘don’t worry. I will lend you the money,’” she said.

You're right but in what way would that support the Op?

Donaldtrump's new jersey golf course allegedly gave fake green cards, social security numbers to und

So much for NJ being a sanctuary state.

Should all Latino receive extra scrutiny?

This isn’t surprising and Illegal employment isn’t going anywhere. Right wing politicians talk a good game and do throw plenty of meat to the rabid base. But while they’re tossing meat to their base with one hand they’re accepting piles of cash from meat packing industry lobbyists to turn a blind eye so they can bus illegal labor across the border to work in the slaughter houses. And myself I’m actually on the fence with this.

Just go the Steve Kings district and check out the dairy farms.

The only state law I know of in NJ, regarding immigration, is the sanctuary law.

Perhaps, but that law doesn't say they must hand out fake green cards and the law doesn't require any business to hire them. Trump did both. Period.

I thought y'all wanted open borders.

Oh, wait..."but...but...TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!"

You thought wrong. That is made up bull**** spouted by ignorant cons who support 5 deferment cadet fake bone spurs.

I thought y'all wanted open borders.

Oh, wait..."but...but...TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!"

The only people who want open borders are the strawman liberals in your head. Try again. With a little thought.

You're right but in what way would that support the Op?

In both cases we see the golf club had systems in place for creating fake documentation so they could continue to hire undocumented workers.

Back
Top Bottom