• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donaldtrump's new jersey golf course allegedly gave fake green cards, social security numbers to und

I agree with this. But then, I wasn't the one jumping to conclusions.

I have not seen any statement from the Trump organization which clarifies what their policies are in this area? Have you?

:lol:

tumblr_orpnvowTxN1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

Right, he can't manage to keep them from working at his business, yet he is going stop them from entering the country.

:lamo

That's an actual photo from Trump U Alumni!

I have not seen any statement from the Trump organization which clarifies what their policies are in this area? Have you?

No, but as I said, I wasn’t the one jumping to conclusions. That would be you.

No, but as I said, I wasn’t the one jumping to conclusions. That would be you.

99% of what we all do here is making assumptions about events that we are not personally privileged to knowing all the facts about. It is the nature of the game.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-course-may-committed-immigration-crimes-1274608

New Jersey’s attorney general allegedly has evidence that President Donald Trump’s Garden State golf club may have committed immigration crimes by handing out fraudulent green cards and Social Security numbers to undocumented employees.

Build the wall? But who will maintain the greens?

Well, of course they did. We've already had a maid or similar admit to being an illegal and everyone in management knowing it. This is my whole problem with Trump's immigration BS. He's against it, but at the same time has for no doubt his entire career looked the other way or actively sought illegals, because he's a cheapskate and they work hard, do a good job, for low wages and no mess, no fuss. So Trump, and Rep. Nunes, are just two of 10s of thousands of illegal employers who are the draw for illegals, and yet we figuratively spit on the immigrants doing a job for an agreed upon wage with employers like Trump.

Back
Top Bottom