• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donaldtrump's new jersey golf course allegedly gave fake green cards, social security numbers to und

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-course-may-committed-immigration-crimes-1274608

New Jersey’s attorney general allegedly has evidence that President Donald Trump’s Garden State golf club may have committed immigration crimes by handing out fraudulent green cards and Social Security numbers to undocumented employees.

Build the wall? But who will maintain the greens?

So much for Trump caring about immigrant labor.

Then again, this shouldn't surprise anyone. This is the same fraud who duped the easily duped into thinking he cares about American jobs, even though he and his darling daughter and sons have been manufacturing their crap outside of the United States forever.

Hmmm....I wonder if CA's AG will likewise go after Pelosi...Her illegal employment problem is well known since 2006....

"Do As I Say (Not As I Do)," part of the fortune of this defender of the working man is a Napa Valley vineyard worth $25 million that she owns with her husband. The vineyard produces expensive grapes for high—end wines. Napa grapes bring up to $4,000 a ton compared with $300 a ton for, say, San Joaquin grapes.

But Pelosi, winner of the 2003 Cesar Chavez award from the United Farm Workers, hires only nonunion workers and sells these grapes to nonunion wineries. [....]

Which makes Pelosi's steadfast opposition to any attempts to enhance border security and stem the flow of illegal immigration into the U.S. all the more interesting since she seems to be among those rich employers who financially benefit from a steady supply of cheap foreign labor. [....]

Nor has Pelosi been a fan of employer sanctions against the hiring of illegal aliens. In 2003, she accused immigration officers of conducting "terrorizing raids" on Wal—Mart stores that led to the arrest of more than 300 illegal aliens.

Loraine Stewart, a farmworker advocate with Napa Valley Community Housing, in a 2004 San Francisco Chronicle article estimated that half of the migrant labor force in the valley consisted of undocumented workers, without whom "not one bottle of wine would get made here."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2006/11/pelosis_illegal_alien_employee.html

"If journalists (and some posters in here) in the open borders media weren’t, well, so pro-open borders, one of them might ask her point blank whether her vineyard has used “undocumented” labor, whether the company has signed up for the employer verification system to screen out illegal workers, and if not, why not?"

https://hotair.com/archives/2006/11...-illegal-immigrants-for-napa-valley-vineyard/

Who will maintain the greens? Indeed, or pick the grapes.

That's a long deflection.

Good to know that your bar for what's acceptable is "What would Nancy Pelosi do?"

Are you familiar with the statement THE BUCK STOPS HERE?

Yes, but it I don’t think Harry Truman is involved in this.

Just to be clear, if some lower level manager/supervisor in a company does something illegal, you think the owner/CEO should be held responsible, regardless. Is that where you stand?

Yes, but it I don’t think Harry Truman is involved in this.

Just to be clear, if some lower level manager/supervisor in a company does something illegal, you think the owner/CEO should be held responsible, regardless. Is that where you stand?

In this case where you have a 300 decibel loud mouth pontificating about immigration policies- YES - I think it would behoove him to know about the policies of his own companies in this regard.

In this case where you have a 300 decibel loud mouth pontificating about immigration policies- YES - I think it would behoove him to know about the policies of his own companies in this regard.

What company policies led to this?

Include border wall funding and it's almost a guranteed thing.

Waste of money. Some fencing and personnel to process migrants would be okay. Even some funds for curbing the half of illegal aliens that over stay their visa's or are currently employed by various businesses like the dairy farms in Steve Kings district would be okay. Not sexy and might be to the detriment of some powerful cons so its back to the stupid border wall.

Waste of money. Some fencing and personnel to process migrants would be okay. Even some funds for curbing the half of illegal aliens that over stay their visa's or are currently employed by various businesses like the dairy farms in Steve Kings district would be okay. Not sexy and might be to the detriment of some powerful cons so its back to the stupid border wall.

So, you want open borders. Why not just say that?

Show me where I said that. You're as bad as tin foil hat James.

You said you wanted more people to process migrants. The objective is to keep them out, not invite them in.

You said you wanted more people to process migrants. The objective is to keep them out, not invite them in.

He never said he wants open borders. Just because Trump lies doesn't mean his devoted fan base needs to lie too.

He never said he wants open borders. Just because Trump lies doesn't mean his devoted fan base needs to lie too.

He said he wants to process more migrants. Same difference.

Depends on their circumstances. My grand parents came through Ellis Island. They were processed. My dad spent 4 years in the Air Force, a couple of years with the post office and 13 with the IRS before finishing off his career with an investment bank. Do you consider that open borders?

I thought they were all rapists and murderers?

How do they find the energy when they're infected with so many diseases? These are some tough mofos.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-course-may-committed-immigration-crimes-1274608

New Jersey’s attorney general allegedly has evidence that President Donald Trump’s Garden State golf club may have committed immigration crimes by handing out fraudulent green cards and Social Security numbers to undocumented employees.

Build the wall? But who will maintain the greens?
The track record of Trump, his family, and his associates indicates that the proper response to this is "Well of course he did."

What ever policies led to this debacle.

So no specifics on the company policy that led to this, but somehow Trump is responsible. Is that about it? There's no way that this could have been an independent action by people local to that one facility, taking illegal action on their own?

So no specifics on the company policy that led to this, but somehow Trump is responsible. Is that about it? There's no way that this could have been an independent action by people local to that one facility, taking illegal action on their own?

I was very specific. It is whatever policy that was used to produce this result. Formal or informal... written or unwritten ... direct or tacit.

Do you really think for a second that we have a list of all the Trump property policies at our fingertips and could produce that for you... or are you just trying to pretend to be clever ?

Back
Top Bottom