• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donaldtrump's new jersey golf course allegedly gave fake green cards, social security numbers to und

I thought y'all wanted open borders.

Oh, wait..."but...but...TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!"

You thought that?
'Course you did. That's what the idiot fringe on the far right says, over and over, and any lie repeated often enough becomes true enough for the lunatic fringe. About half of Americans believe the USA should welcome all criminal gangsters and Muslim terrorists because that's the bad half, thats the half that real American patriots need to be constantly vigilant about keeping a close watch on.
You know, folks like you are the biggest threat to American society. People who deliberately lie intending to make the hyper-partisan divide in your country worse are purposely sabotaging America and it's simpy because it makes them feel good, makes them grin and helps them keep everything simple enough for their childish world-view to keep a handle on.
Buncha misbehaving juvenile delinquents. Not you of course, not you, just all those dribble-chinned idiots standing all around you.

You thought that?
'Course you did. That's what the idiot fringe on the far right says, over and over, and any lie repeated often enough becomes true enough for the lunatic fringe. About half of Americans believe the USA should welcome all criminal gangsters and Muslim terrorists because that's the bad half, thats the half that real American patriots need to be constantly vigilant about keeping a close watch on.
You know, folks like you are the biggest threat to American society. People who deliberately lie intending to make the hyper-partisan divide in your country worse are purposely sabotaging America and it's simpy because it makes them feel good, makes them grin and helps them keep everything simple enough for their childish world-view to keep a handle on.
Buncha misbehaving juvenile delinquents. Not you of course, not you, just all those dribble-chinned idiots standing all around you.

So correct the record then. What is it the left wants? But being Canadian, you havent got a clue. So maybe you might ask one of those dribble-chinned idiots standing all around you

So correct the record then. What is it the left wants? But being Canadian, you havent got a clue. So maybe you might ask one of those dribble-chinned idiots standing all around you

What does the left want? Okay, speaking as a clueless Canadian liberal I'll say the left wants much less Trump. Much less blatant lying, much less sucking up to dictators, much less hush money. What do you think the left wants?
As for who's standing around me, you might not want to go there.

In both cases we see the golf club had systems in place for creating fake documentation so they could continue to hire undocumented workers.

With Trump its do as I say, not as I do. Hypocrasy runs deep with Trump and his supporters.

Right. Trump is an incompetent dolt who doesnt read or have a clue what is going on, but micromanages the hiring of grounds keepers at one of his golf courses

Good point. Seems useless to blame Trump here. Can't imagine he knew what was going on. Plenty of other examples of his corruption to highlight without this.

Right. Trump is an incompetent dolt who doesnt read or have a clue what is going on, but micromanages the hiring of grounds keepers at one of his golf courses

I certainly called that one for you.

He could stop it though, don't you think? You think maybe if the boss said not to do that, it might make a difference? Or it s Trump an ineffective leader?

Good point. Seems useless to blame Trump here. Can't imagine he knew what was going on. Plenty of other examples of his corruption to highlight without this.

now that right there is funny no matter who you are!

give the big guy a pass.....

he has no clue how his properties are run?

he is cutting off the flow of foreign workers

the hypocrisy of it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/2/13/16466542/trump-h-2b-guest-workers

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.
“America First” doesn’t seem to apply to the president’s own businesses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/2/13/16466542/trump-h-2b-guest-workers

The only people who want open borders are the strawman liberals in your head. Try again. With a little thought.

Do you want immigration reform?

You thought that?

Somebody got triggered. :lamo

Perhaps, but that law doesn't say they must hand out fake green cards and the law doesn't require any business to hire them. Trump did both. Period.

You don't think it's possible that he didn't know anything about it?

He could stop it though, don't you think? You think maybe if the boss said not to do that, it might make a difference? Or it s Trump an ineffective leader?

I dont know what action has been taken. Do you? It looks like these women have been fired.

What does the left want? Okay, speaking as a clueless Canadian liberal I'll say the left wants much less Trump. Much less blatant lying, much less sucking up to dictators, much less hush money. What do you think the left wants?
As for who's standing around me, you might not want to go there.

So instead of answering what the left wants, you reply with what the left doesnt want. What you are saying is that the left simply opposes anything Trump supports. Thats kinda what I figured.

Yes I do. I think we need to reform the system so more people can get in legally.

What should the new system look like? Cross the border, fill out a form, their a citizen in a day?

Yes I do. I think we need to reform the system so more people can get in legally.

How many more than the 1 million annual? What criteria for entry would be changed? What corresponding policy changes would be required to support the system change?

now that right there is funny no matter who you are!

give the big guy a pass.....

he has no clue how his properties are run?

he is cutting off the flow of foreign workers

the hypocrisy of it

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.
“America First” doesn’t seem to apply to the president’s own businesses.

Of course Trump hires immigrants. The hotel industry, for example, is full of them. He likes cheap labor as much as others do. I just don’t think he would be so dumb as to knowingly hire illegals, given hisscapegoating of them.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-course-may-committed-immigration-crimes-1274608

New Jersey’s attorney general allegedly has evidence that President Donald Trump’s Garden State golf club may have committed immigration crimes by handing out fraudulent green cards and Social Security numbers to undocumented employees.

Build the wall? But who will maintain the greens?

We have seen a long list of prominent politicians who have broken immigration laws over the years for selfish benefit. Hell, even Obama sued law enforcement agencies for attempting to enforce immigration laws, just like he sued states which for attempting to enforce voting laws. Go figger. We were benefited to have Trump dissolve and replace the Obamacrap democrat policies he did.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-course-may-committed-immigration-crimes-1274608

New Jersey’s attorney general allegedly has evidence that President Donald Trump’s Garden State golf club may have committed immigration crimes by handing out fraudulent green cards and Social Security numbers to undocumented employees.

Build the wall? But who will maintain the greens?

Hmmm....I wonder if CA's AG will likewise go after Pelosi...Her illegal employment problem is well known since 2006....

"Do As I Say (Not As I Do)," part of the fortune of this defender of the working man is a Napa Valley vineyard worth $25 million that she owns with her husband. The vineyard produces expensive grapes for high—end wines. Napa grapes bring up to $4,000 a ton compared with $300 a ton for, say, San Joaquin grapes.

But Pelosi, winner of the 2003 Cesar Chavez award from the United Farm Workers, hires only nonunion workers and sells these grapes to nonunion wineries. [....]

Which makes Pelosi's steadfast opposition to any attempts to enhance border security and stem the flow of illegal immigration into the U.S. all the more interesting since she seems to be among those rich employers who financially benefit from a steady supply of cheap foreign labor. [....]

Nor has Pelosi been a fan of employer sanctions against the hiring of illegal aliens. In 2003, she accused immigration officers of conducting "terrorizing raids" on Wal—Mart stores that led to the arrest of more than 300 illegal aliens.

Loraine Stewart, a farmworker advocate with Napa Valley Community Housing, in a 2004 San Francisco Chronicle article estimated that half of the migrant labor force in the valley consisted of undocumented workers, without whom "not one bottle of wine would get made here."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2006/11/pelosis_illegal_alien_employee.html

"If journalists (and some posters in here) in the open borders media weren’t, well, so pro-open borders, one of them might ask her point blank whether her vineyard has used “undocumented” labor, whether the company has signed up for the employer verification system to screen out illegal workers, and if not, why not?"

https://hotair.com/archives/2006/11...-illegal-immigrants-for-napa-valley-vineyard/

Who will maintain the greens? Indeed, or pick the grapes.

Back
Top Bottom