• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump's War on Human Trafficking

WarmPotato

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sex Trafficking has been taking a beatdown ever since Trump took office. Arrests are skyrocketing, sites are getting shut down, and the America is becoming a better place. Watch this video to see how the Trump Administration has fought sex trafficking and pedophilia in his first term in office.

If you liked this video, I encourage you to look up a youtube series entitled Systemic Pedophilia by Dauntless Dialogue. The list of cases in this video came from an article entitled Master List by Dauntless Dialogue. All praise should be directed at them. I just condensed the information and shared it on Youtube.

Trump was definitely a partaker of Epstein's services, and reportedly raped an underage girl alongside Epstein.

Sex Trafficking has been taking a beatdown ever since Trump took office. Arrests are skyrocketing, sites are getting shut down, and the America is becoming a better place. Watch this video to see how the Trump Administration has fought sex trafficking and pedophilia in his first term in office.

If you liked this video, I encourage you to look up a youtube series entitled Systemic Pedophilia by Dauntless Dialogue. The list of cases in this video came from an article entitled Master List by Dauntless Dialogue. All praise should be directed at them. I just condensed the information and shared it on Youtube.

images

jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump.jpg

MW-HN554_epstei_ZH_20190717130452.jpg

Spare us the QAnon crap.

Quanon is a joke.

Another reason some progressive Democrats so intensely hate Trump. Remember, California Democrats essentially legalized raping children, claiming prosecuting pedophiles is "homophobic." Blocking sex trafficking predictably would outrage many Democrats who, for similar obvious reasons, want police and prisons eliminated.

lol...sounds like another lie

Back
Top Bottom