• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star vandalized again

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A man dressed as the Incredible Hulk reportedly took a pickaxe to the star, ‘destroying it beyond recognition’

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been vandalized again.

Vandalizing Public Property
should be an enforced crime!

Including statues of Robert E. Lee and Christopher Columbus.

Moi

Canada-3.png

People who destroy public/private property are narrow-minded, intolerant menaces to society.

People who destroy public/private property are narrow-minded, intolerant menaces to society.
Post Nov 3, it will be great to see the dummies who hate celebrities relegated to nothing but morons standing guard of their fallen hero's star on celebrity row.

at least the hulk didn't destroy a country.

Yes, I've seen the opening of that old "Hulk" TV show . . .

"Now, whenever he grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis takes place. He takes a bus to Hollywood, goes to the Walk of Fame and destroys the first star he sees with a siting president's name on it."

So, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

:)

You enforce laws, not crimes.
Youre welcome.

"When I Use A Word
It Means What I Say It Means.
It Is A Matter of Whether
The Word Controls The Man or

The Man Controls The Word."
W. C. Fields

No 🇨🇦 Boards worth your attention @Grand Mal
They must be boring if they exist. eh

Moi

Don't 🇨🇦ize
🇺🇸

Hopefully, my last off thread topic upload here

"When I Use A Word

W. C. Fields

Moi

Don't 🇨🇦ize
🇺🇸

At least WC Fields made sense, I don't see that coming from what you said. Grand Mal was correct, he's intelligent and an asset to Debate Politics and knows more about American politics than many here who allege they're from the U.S. He doesn't speak nonsense.

At least WC Fields made sense, I don't see that coming from what you said. Grand Mal was correct, he's intelligent and an asset to Debate Politics and knows more about American politics than many here who allege they're from the U.S. He doesn't speak nonsense.

Expressed as expected from a Biden / Harris supporter.
Sort of, ANTIFA -
lite

Not partisan, here.
I would have voted Bernie in '16 given a fair opportunity.
Likewise Tulsi Gabbard, the only Peace Candidate while serving active in the military.

BTW I lived in Hollywood from '54 - '64.
The Walk of Fame sidewalk is special and vandalism needs to be dealt with.
Not ignored as seems the S.O.P..

Moi

"When I Use A Word

W. C. Fields

Moi

Don't 🇨🇦ize
🇺🇸

Oh, they exist. I just like being near you.
Judging by your quote, old WC would use a saw to pound a nail. But I approve of your nym. Anyone who uses a French moniker is just fine with Grand Mal.

Back
Top Bottom