• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump's Great Self-Contradictions

Nope. Not all, just balancing scales a bit. You only want present one side, I want to see all sides. Since you don't seem to be willing to do so, I stepped up and showed that they all contradict themselves - every single one of them. They are all part of the problem and NONE of them have anything even remotely resembling a solution. You seem to want to ignore the contradictions of 2/3 of the candidates....

Ive presented the other side quite a lot honestly. Here is a recent thread I started about "the other side".
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...aware-tax-loophole-address-285-000-firms.html

POE's Law

Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers for sincere expressions of the parodied views.​

It might be summarized as, it is almost impossible to tell the difference between a particularly stupid fanatic, and a particularly skilled / dedicated troll.

What are you talking about? "HDS/BDS threads"?

"Hillary Derangement Syndrome"
"Bernie Derangement Syndrome"

Just my way of humorously labeling threads critical of Hillary and Bernie so that everyone got the same kind of label and you didn't feel like I was picking on one or the other....

:2bow:

trump·er·y
ˈtrəmp(ə)rē/
archaic
noun
noun: trumpery; plural noun: trumperies

attractive articles of little value or use.
practices or beliefs that are superficially or visually appealing but have little real value or worth.

adjective
adjective: trumpery

showy but worthless.
"trumpery jewelry"

I assume he's a POE. Any Trump supporter sufficiently stupid to argue as he does wouldn't be able to figure out a computer.

Anyone who opposed your position, establishment fanboyism, must be stupid.. I get it..

Trump:

-helpful or admirable person.
-beat (someone or something) by saying or doing something better

I don't think they are being hypocrites while you are constantly throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. ;)

:lamo :lamo :lamo Denial is strong with this one as well

He doesn't..

You're right. There is one question he always answers in the affirmative. "Mr. Trump, have you always been a flaming asshole?"

I don't think they are being hypocrites while you are constantly throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. ;)

Throwing stuff against the wall is kind of a traditional political maneuver. That was quite evident in the Cruz and his many affairs which died out like a cheapo firework.

At this point I really don't know who I will vote for. There is that little voice that says Vote Trump and lets see what kind of crap happens. The dilemma is that we know how Clinton is in office but nobody knows anything how Trump will be.

Trump could be liberal or he could be conservative. Trump is the ultimate grab bag.

Back
Top Bottom