• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump winning election then dropping out?

KeepYourRights

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Over the past couple of days I have heard this theory from multiple CNN correspondents. I for one find it very hard to believe that if in fact Trump wins the Presidency (Which in the current situation is unlikely) that he will suddenly drop out leaving the party. Why would the people on CNN even say things like this?

My first reaction is to look to see if these talking heads have any connection to payouts from the Clinton foundation.

They may feel it is their job as journalists to spread rumors.

Over the past couple of days I have heard this theory from multiple CNN correspondents. I for one find it very hard to believe that if in fact Trump wins the Presidency (Which in the current situation is unlikely) that he will suddenly drop out leaving the party. Why would the people on CNN even say things like this?

Because it keeps people enthralled and returning to news websites so they can click links and generate advertising revenue.

Trump is a blunder or two away from having to drop out because he'll not be electable. Let's look at some recent blunders:

Attacking a Gold Star family.
Attacking McCain's hero status.
Belittling the heroism of POWs.
Making fun of a disabled person.
Refusing to endorse Ryan.
Playing conspiracy theory with "rigged election".
Playing conspiracy with the payment to Iran, which was agreed to and announced in January.

Given his recent track record, it appears a monumental blunder is on the horizon.

Now, I've seen the talk of him dropping out but not after winning. I've seen talk of him dropping out before the election. Every mention of this has been prefaced by "rather impossible" and noted that his "rigged" and some other comments could, theoretically, be a foreshadowing of his dropout.

The OP needs citation.

Trump is a blunder or two away from having to drop out because he'll not be electable. Let's look at some recent blunders:

Attacking a Gold Star family.
Attacking McCain's hero status.
Belittling the heroism of POWs.
Making fun of a disabled person.
Refusing to endorse Ryan.
Playing conspiracy theory with "rigged election".
Playing conspiracy with the payment to Iran, which was agreed to and announced in January.

Given his recent track record, it appears a monumental blunder is on the horizon.

Now, I've seen the talk of him dropping out but not after winning. I've seen talk of him dropping out before the election. Every mention of this has been prefaced by "rather impossible" and noted that his "rigged" and some other comments could, theoretically, be a foreshadowing of his dropout.

The OP needs citation.

You forgot "Starting a fight with all Muslims," "Starting a fight with the mayor of London," "Causing an international panic with his comment that we shouldn't defend a NATO country and of course, "Wanting to bang his daughter."

You forgot "Wanting to bang his daughter."

All of the blunders I mentioned are beyond debate. One might think those are not blunders, but there can be no doubt that he did those things. I'm not making stuff up.

i smell socks.

All of the blunders I mentioned are beyond debate. One might think those are not blunders, but there can be no doubt that he did those things. I'm not making stuff up.

I think he wants to bang his daughter. There are enough quotes to point to that. When presented with them all gathered even people adverse to that type of accusation admitted it was more than a little creepy.

I think he wants to bang his daughter. There are enough quotes to point to that. When presented with them all gathered even people adverse to that type of accusation admitted it was more than a little creepy.

I seriously doubt this. I'll stick to blunders that are easily provable, at least as happened if not blunderous.

I seriously doubt this.

I don't. The quotes are creepy as **** and the behavior is consistent with everything else he's said and done.

I'll stick to blunders that are easily provable, at least as happened if not blunderous.

Certainly nothing wrong with that. But I'm free to pontificate on his character as a whole, and there's nothing in what we do know that excludes the possibility of him wanting to have sex with his daughter.

Most of Trumps statements are bull**** how do people not notice or fact check them?

there's nothing in what we do know that excludes the possibility of him wanting to have sex with his daughter.

Can't prove a negative.

I find the claim absurd.

Can't prove a negative.

I find the claim absurd.

I don't.

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father …"
— to Rolling Stone in September 2015

“She does have a very nice figure . . . if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her” –2006, The View

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped to create her. Ivnaks. My daughter, Ivanka. She's six feet tall, she's got the best body." -Howard Stern Show.

"Ivanka, what's the favorite thing you have in common with your father?"
"Either real estate or golf."
"Donald? With your daugher?"
"Well I was going to say sex, but I can't really say that..."
-Wendy Williams Show

The leftist propaganda machine is out of control. :lamo

My first reaction is to look to see if these talking heads have any connection to payouts from the Clinton foundation.

They may feel it is their job as journalists to spread rumors.
Or maybe your first reaction could be to look to see if these talking head's reports have any connection to the facts of the matter?

They may feel it is their job as journalists to accurately report the candidate's statements to the ignorant & unknowing!

I don't. The quotes are creepy as **** and the behavior is consistent with everything else he's said and done.

Certainly nothing wrong with that. But I'm free to pontificate on his character as a whole, and there's nothing in what we do know that excludes the possibility of him wanting to have sex with his daughter.

I think incest fantasies are popular sex taboo but are still weird. Generally, when a father says those kind of open things about a daughter it's in an affectionate manner and not some kind of hidden lust. That would be more from a puritan type of personality.

Over vilifying someone will give pause for others on the fence to sympathize with them.

I think incest fantasies are popular sex taboo but are still weird. Generally, when a father says those kind of open things about a daughter it's in an affectionate manner and not some kind of hidden lust. That would be more from a puritan type of personality.

Over vilifying someone will give pause for others on the fence to sympathize with them.

The only incest fantasy here is Trump's. No father I know talks like that about his daughter. Every father I have known who's seen those comments were creeped out to the max.

The only incest fantasy here is Trump's. No father I know talks like that about his daughter. Every father I have known who's seen those comments were creeped out to the max.

I'd rather be called a creep than a phony at least I'd have some modicum of integrity left.

If Trump wins i can't see him not following through with his presidency but let the conspiracy theories begin

Back
Top Bottom