• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump was born in Germany!

phoenix2020

Founder, Cyborg Gorillas
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
How is that for a conspiracy theory!

Have we actually seen an authenticated, credible long-form birth certificate that conclusively proves that Donald Trump was born in the United States? Has there been an eye-witness (not his parents because they're biased - someone objective) who was there at the exact moment of his birth and went on the record to confirm his birth date and location? I have people looking into this very strongly and you won't believe what they're finding about Donald Trump's actual origins in Germany. What do you think of this hypothesis? I call it the German Replacement Theory.... like CRT but more Germanic.

This means there was massive electoral fraud in 2020 after all.... 75 million people voted for someone who was ineligible to run for office!

You obviously don't know too many Germans😉. No German could utter the insane, illogical ramblings of DT and not shoot themself in disgust.

You obviously don't know too many Germans😉. No German could utter the insane, illogical ramblings of DT and not shoot themself in disgust.

He could easily be Hitler's grandchild, but I don't think narcissism is inherited (although my great uncle and cousin have it.)

I dunno. He looks like he was hatched to me.

Seriously, Donald was the fourth of five children. His mother Mary was naturalized in 1942, he was born in 1946, so you won't catch him on {foreign mother, native birth} NOR {American mother, foreign birth} as if either of those was even valid. To be plain: even if Mary had snuck over to Scotland and given birth there, he would still be a "natural born citizen" in the sense of the Constitution.

Have we actually seen an authenticated, credible long-form birth certificate that conclusively proves that Donald Trump was born in the United States? Has there been an eye-witness (not his parents because they're biased - someone objective) who was there at the exact moment of his birth and went on the record to confirm his birth date and location? I have people looking into this very strongly and you won't believe what they're finding about Donald Trump's actual origins in Germany. What do you think of this hypothesis? I call it the German Replacement Theory.... like CRT but more Germanic.

This means there was massive electoral fraud in 2020 after all.... 75 million people voted for someone who was ineligible to run for office!
:ROFLMAO:

Seriously...you people have to be just curled up in the fetal position in a corner somewhere with your eyes shut super tight imagining Trump non stop skull ****ing you while he is grabbing your ***** with you shrieking "Look what he is doing to me!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!

Unless he was shicklegruber, but then shicklgruber was Austrian

Can the Germans do anything right?

Has Trump ever mentioned his mother, even once?

Friedrich (a grandfather) allegedly ran a brothel on the American goldfields. Which sure beats scrabbling around in mud for a living.

Bearing in mind that Donald Trump got more votes from White Women than Hillary Clinton did, could it possibly be that he's still handsome to some? There's no denying he looked good when he was young.

Irrelevant. If he was born to an American Parent, he is by US law a natural born US Citizen.

:ROFLMAO:

Seriously...you people have to be just curled up in the fetal position in a corner somewhere with your eyes shut super tight imagining Trump non stop skull ****ing you while he is grabbing your ***** with you shrieking "Look what he is doing to me!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!
Do they surgically remove your sense of humour when you commit to the alt.right? Q-Anon puts it in a big Mason jar with all the others?

Back
Top Bottom