• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump was born in Germany!

He was born in hell
Not the part where the cool people go, though. The slums where the denizens mine sewage to survive.

It’s where that shit eating grin came from.

Seriously, Donald was the fourth of five children. His mother Mary was naturalized in 1942, he was born in 1946, so you won't catch him on {foreign mother, native birth} NOR {American mother, foreign birth} as if either of those was even valid. To be plain: even if Mary had snuck over to Scotland and given birth there, he would still be a "natural born citizen" in the sense of the Constitution.
So he’s an anchor baby!

How is that for a conspiracy theory!

Have we actually seen an authenticated, credible long-form birth certificate that conclusively proves that Donald Trump was born in the United States? Has there been an eye-witness (not his parents because they're biased - someone objective) who was there at the exact moment of his birth and went on the record to confirm his birth date and location? I have people looking into this very strongly and you won't believe what they're finding about Donald Trump's actual origins in Germany. What do you think of this hypothesis? I call it the German Replacement Theory.... like CRT but more Germanic.

This means there was massive electoral fraud in 2020 after all.... 75 million people voted for someone who was ineligible to run for office!
All you have to say is you’re terrified Trump will get re-elected in 24 because the Biden regime is a failure

Have we actually seen an authenticated, credible long-form birth certificate that conclusively proves that Donald Trump was born in the United States?
Trump's birth certificate was provided to Real Time with Bill Maher in 2013.

Friedrich (a grandfather) allegedly ran a brothel on the American goldfields. Which sure beats scrabbling around in mud for a living.

Bearing in mind that Donald Trump got more votes from White Women than Hillary Clinton did, could it possibly be that he's still handsome to some? There's no denying he looked good when he was young.
Reminds me of the time he said of a famous model, I can't remember which one, "alas, she's no longer a 10". I would have loved to ask him which number would he consider himself? An 11 no doubt.

I believe that is still technically US soil
There's a place that could specifically be DJT's birthplace in the name of Satan. Hell, Michigan. Being that DJT hates Michigan so much while also not corrupt and rich enough for his greedy blood, I'm going to shift focus to a place that's much more appropriate. Hell, Grand Cayman - West Bay, Caymen Islands.

Reminds me of the time he said of a famous model, I can't remember which one, "alas, she's no longer a 10". I would have loved to ask him which number would he consider himself? An 11 no doubt.
That was Heidi Klum. She responded that sadly she was just a 9.99.

Trump has lied previous about his father's birth place, claiming it was Germany.

The man lies like no one's buisness.

So what was all the Obama 'birther' stuff about then??
The birthed nonsense was the key to unlocking Trump's Presidential ambitions. It was a racist lie Trump latched on to, got him more than a few votes in 2016.

How is that for a conspiracy theory!

Have we actually seen an authenticated, credible long-form birth certificate that conclusively proves that Donald Trump was born in the United States? Has there been an eye-witness (not his parents because they're biased - someone objective) who was there at the exact moment of his birth and went on the record to confirm his birth date and location? I have people looking into this very strongly and you won't believe what they're finding about Donald Trump's actual origins in Germany. What do you think of this hypothesis? I call it the German Replacement Theory.... like CRT but more Germanic.

This means there was massive electoral fraud in 2020 after all.... 75 million people voted for someone who was ineligible to run for office!
There was a segment from The Daily Show where Jordan Klepper was speaking w/ someone about Obama's birth certificate and they were going off on they didn't trust it. He pointed out that Obama's mother said he was born in Hawaii, and the woman said well she is biased. He made the argument about "have we seen Trump's birth certificate?" and the woman answered no, but we know he was born in the US. He asked her how we knew and she said because his parents said so.

I love Jordan Klepper because he is quick at being able to show the problems in people's arguments, show how convoluted their arguments are.

It would explain his manaical obsession with Obama's BC.

Projection is to Trump what batshit crazy is to MTG.

Back
Top Bottom