• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump wants your opinion on his SOTU address

No, I detest him and it's clear that the website is comical and worthy of harsh criticism and anyone that donates to that is also comical and worthy of harsh criticism.
Yet you publicize it on a large forum.

Not like the cult members on here would ever admit to donating to it.
Only cult here is support group for TDS sufferers - you're a charter member.

Yet you publicize it on a large forum.

Yeah, so? I don't see any reason to hide the fact that I'm vehemently opposed to Trump. I have aired my concerns and reasons. I've laid out facts, truths and considerations as to why I feel as I do, so why should I have to hide the way I feel about him?

Yeah, so? I don't see any reason to hide the fact that I'm vehemently opposed to Trump. I have aired my concerns and reasons. I've laid out facts, truths and considerations as to why I feel as I do, so why should I have to hide the way I feel about him?
I'm pretty sure anyone who's been on the Forum more than a few nanoseconds has any doubt on your opinion of Trump.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's been on the Forum more than a few nanoseconds has any doubt on your opinion of Trump.

That's good because the last thing I want is to come off as being ambiguous or without an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom