• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump wants to build a wall – to save his golf course from global warming

When applying for building permits, especially for shoreline, one uses every argument possible for justification. I'm also "just sure" Donald Trump made that application himself.

A sea wall to protect from erosion.

Lord have mercy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but erosion happens with or without global warming.

It's pretty pathetic that the warmers have to go to such pathetic politicking.

Just because you don't believe in the man made global warming fairy tale nonsense doesn't mean you discount erosion and natural climate change. To be fair Trump is a notorious flip flopper.

How many entering politics aren't flip floppers?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but erosion happens with or without global warming.

It's pretty pathetic that the warmers have to go to such pathetic politicking.

Of course, you're right. Anyone who has tried to permanently alter shoreline knows how difficult permits are to obtain. All guns are drawn -- global warming, in this case, being one.

How many entering politics aren't flip floppers?

As bad as a flip flopper as Trump? You can find some that flip on a couple issues here and there, but not as Trump did in a short amount of Time. Mitt Romney would be close to the amount of flip flopping Trump has done. Anyone who would vote for Trump or someone who has flip flopped as much as Trump has should have their head examined for brain damage and maybe sterilize themselves so that they don't pop out more stupid dumbasses .

As bad as a flip flopper as Trump? You can find some that flip on a couple issues here and there, but not as Trump did in a short amount of Time. Mitt Romney would be close to the amount of flip flopping Trump has done. Anyone who would vote for Trump or someone who has flip flopped as much as Trump has should have their head examined for brain damage and maybe sterilize themselves so that they don't pop out more stupid dumbasses .

You forgot the king of flip-floppers.

John Kerry!

You forgot the king of flip-floppers.

John Kerry!

If Kerry is the King of flip flippers then Trump and Romney are the gods of flip flopping or if you are catholic then they the patron saints of flip flipping.

From Politico.
Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course

The billionaire, who called global warming a hoax, warns of its dire effects in his company's application to build a sea wall.
Grifters will grift, deniers will deny.

Yep, that's how you deal with coastal errosion; build some sea defences.

It's also how you get a planning application through; just stick on global warming. Magic words.

Back
Top Bottom