• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump to meet with Henry Kissinger: Washington Post

You're missing the point.

If Dr. Kissinger comes out in support of Trump or makes any positive comments, yes it gives Trump Gravitas in GOP circles.

NO.........your missing the point..........Trump condemned the actions of the accused war criminal Henry Kissinger just a week or two about the Kissinger-Nixon China policy ......but now needs a photo op meeting with Kissinger to make it seem like Donald knows all about foreign policy.......

How do you explain that?

NO.........your missing the point..........Trump condemned the actions of the accused war criminal Henry Kissinger just a week or two about the Kissinger-Nixon China policy ......but now needs a photo op meeting with Kissinger to make it seem like Donald knows all about foreign policy.......

How do you explain that?

I'd explain it this way:

Do whatever you have to to increase your chances of getting elected.

Let "getting elected" be your PRIMARY concern.

The Kissinger move...the Paul Ryan move...are some of the very few things I see this guy doing right.

How do you explain that?
He's reaching-out for credibility & gravitas within the GOP Party - the same as I've explained since my post initiating our little exchange here.

I'd explain it this way:

Do whatever you have to to increase your chances of getting elected.

Let "getting elected" be your PRIMARY concern.

The Kissinger move...the Paul Ryan move...are some of the very few things I see this guy doing right.

Thereyago.......that must be the ticket

He's reaching-out for credibility & gravitas within the GOP Party - the same as I've explained since my post initiating our little exchange here.

Oh I understood what your meaning is............but just want to add some more meat to the bone....... Listen to this........even his campaign manager publically stated sometime last week Trump doesn't have a clue when it comes to foreign policy..........

I would think it fair to call Dangerous Donald

Back
Top Bottom